Greg Stewart & Lewis Moult

dmn1989

Well-Known Radge
Apparently transfer targets according to the sun:

https://www.thebigbrighthing.co.uk/sport/football/1138831/hibs-set-to-battle-hearts-and-aberdeen-for-birmingham-city-star-greg-stewart-as-jason-cummings-replacement/?CMP=Spklr-_-Editorial-_-scotsunsport-_-Sport-_-FBLink-_-Statement-_-TWITTER

Greenmachine

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Stewart will be on huge wages at Birmingham City and has 2 years left of his contract. Moult is apparently wanted by the Huns and if that is the case he won't be coming to Hibs. I want quality replacements for Holt and Cummings but we really do have to be realistic as to who we are going to be able to sign.

Stu

Maple Leaf Radge
He appeared to come on a lot after leaving Easter Road but I think Hibs can do better.

beefy

Easy Now Radge
Eoin Doyle might be available. Would anyone take him back?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I would, definitely. He was a bit raw at Hibs but you could see there was a decent player with a brain in there.

TBH though I reckon we will be getting a foreign striker in. All these names in the paper are what they are. Just gossip. Lennon has decent contacts, I'm sure he will find us the right one.

Bofahibee

Well-Known Radge
I would, definitely. He was a bit raw at Hibs but you could see there was a decent player with a brain in there.

TBH though I reckon we will be getting a foreign striker in. All these names in the paper are what they are. Just gossip. Lennon has decent contacts, I'm sure he will find us the right one.

I always thought Doyle knew where the goal was - and his third against the bairns at Hamden was sublime if I remember.

He had lovely hair too.

Two Headed Boy

Well-Known Radge
I was never particularly impressed with him TBH.

He was unlucky to be here at the same time as Sparky. Doyle was forever in his shadow despite being pretty decent. After a few years getting sharper in England, I reckon he would be more than handy in the Scottish Prem these days.

beefy

Easy Now Radge
I always thought Doyle knew where the goal was - and his third against the bairns at Hamden was sublime if I remember.

He had lovely hair too.
The 3rd was beautiful to some (me) and a sclaff to others. Such is fitba. We got him from Sligo Rovers that's why he was raw. But you could see he was a clever striker. His best spell came at Chesterfield where he played under his former Irish manager. scored 38 in 84. Maybe he could flourish under another Irishman? I expect this rumour to do the rounds now. For the record (though not the Retard...) I didnae start this! :glassraise:

Jack

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Stewart will be on huge wages at Birmingham City and has 2 years left of his contract. Moult is apparently wanted by the Huns and if that is the case he won't be coming to Hibs. I want quality replacements for Holt and Cummings but we really do have to be realistic as to who we are going to be able to sign.

I suspect we could give sevco a good run for the money, we have nothing to fear from them.

Fritz

Legendary Radge
I dont think there`s much possibility of signing either of these two. Stewart would most likely be a loan i think so there`s maybe a slight chance but Moult, i suspect, will be fancied by clubs with a lot more dosh than us..

Admin
It's not spectacular mate but wee bit more than I was expecting...

More people but then we could go down any boozer in Leith sign the guys up and have made signings. I think the Huns are trying to fool their easily fooled fools. I worry Hibs are reverting to type too.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage
SUPPORT THE SITE!
March Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £10.00

Unread Posts