Greg McEwan Interview

Smurf

Auld Enuff Tae Know Better This Radge
I thought Greg spoke very well. From a personal professional perspective, I love his "Partnership not sales" outlook in his role. I also found myself nodding throughout as he spoke of unsold inventory etc, before his time, as it's something I've moaned about on here in the past... I nearly applied for the role he's currently looking to fill, as my CV ticks all the boxes looking at the role specification, but I think my Bounce posting history makes me non employable by the club! 😃

NW

Just A Radge
I thought Greg spoke very well. From a personal professional perspective, I love his "Partnership not sales" outlook in his role. I also found myself nodding throughout as he spoke of unsold inventory etc, before his time, as it's something I've moaned about on here in the past... I nearly applied for the role he's currently looking to fill, as my CV ticks all the boxes looking at the role specification, but I think my Bounce posting history makes me non employable by the club! 😃
Kenny, apply for it. Why not? The club are changing and need good people in to continue the drive forward.

Doc Shrink

Retired Radge

Go for it.

Unless your avatar is a real photo of you, they'll never know...... until it's too late!

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here