Greg Docherty

SouthMoroccoStu

New radge
Seems to be a decent amount of chat about Hibs talking to Huns about getting Docherty back

Anyone heard anything - other than social media rumours?

Hibees-Mad

Mad Hibees Radge
If the Huns bring in another midfielder I think we may have a chance. He doesn't seem the kind of guy who's happy to sit and take a wage, I think he wants to play.

MeanwoodHibee

Just A Radge
Article on the BBC Scottish football website yesterday where Jack Ross was saying the squad has 7 players out (8 when Hunberi goes) and 3 in and not expecting any more additions before Saturday or "any time soon".

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
He's not in the huns first team plans. If Hibs want to grow the club's financial assets then it means taking calculated punts on talented young players we can develop then sell on for a juicy profit after a year or two. This is the way the modern game operates. Reckon Docherty fits the bill.

He absolutely does, but ut doesn't mean they'll sell him to us.
They'll see him as a sellable asset if he does well in another loan spell.
We should refuse a loan, but we'll more than likely take it.

Greenmachine

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Article on the BBC Scottish football website yesterday where Jack Ross was saying the squad has 7 players out (8 when Hunberi goes) and 3 in and not expecting any more additions before Saturday or "any time soon".
Yeah..I saw that quote as well.

Our defence last season performed badly, and was the main reason we did not finish in the top 4.

Gogic will help but he isn't going to solve all of our defensive problems. Have to say I am very surprised that we have not brought in any defenders so far, but I live in hope that this will happen during this window. More likely when a few players have left.

hibs1875

Just A Radge
Yeah..I saw that quote as well.

Our defence last season performed badly, and was the main reason we did not finish in the top 4.

Gogic will help but he isn't going to solve all of our defensive problems. Have to say I am very surprised that we have not brought in any defenders so far, but I live in hope that this will happen during this window. More likely when a few players have left.

Absolutely this. Really think we'll struggle if the defense isn't improved. Slow last season and now everyone is a year older. CB and LB would be s must for me.

Two Headed Boy

Well-Known Radge
Absolutely this. Really think we'll struggle if the defense isn't improved. Slow last season and now everyone is a year older. CB and LB would be s must for me.

Lewis is still good enough for me and Newell looked like a capable deputy there. It's CB I really hope we address, Hanlon, Jackson and McGregor give me the fear. None are bad, but we'll be standing still unless we get better.

Back to the original topic. I'd love to see Docherty but I get the feeling it would have been done by now. He'll need to be hanging about in the final days of the window before we try again I'd have thought.

I noticed Jordan Jones has been told to find another club. Dyed in the wool Hun, but I'd still be happy to have a player of that quality on a free.

tayside hibee

Well-Known Radge
I'm pretty confident Lewis will be back to his Mr reliable self. I'm not convinced he was ever fit last season.
Did he miss pre season last year? I think he did.

Sir Shrink

Retired Radge
Lewis is still good enough for me and Newell looked like a capable deputy there. It's CB I really hope we address, Hanlon, Jackson and McGregor give me the fear. None are bad, but we'll be standing still unless we get better.

Back to the original topic. I'd love to see Docherty but I get the feeling it would have been done by now. He'll need to be hanging about in the final days of the window before we try again I'd have thought.

I noticed Jordan Jones has been told to find another club. Dyed in the wool Hun, but I'd still be happy to have a player of that quality on a free.
He’s the boy that signed a pre when he was at Killie? Then did a Flo about signing for his heroes etc etc.
Pissed everyone off but scored the winner against the The Huns a fortnight later!

Good player but I’m sensitive about Huns the now.

The Family

Capital Radge
If we were to lose Boyle than Jones would be a decent replacement, I would imagine he will end up down south as the Zombies will want a fee for him unless they take Rat Boy for a straight swap ??

Two Headed Boy

Well-Known Radge
He’s the boy that signed a pre when he was at Killie? Then did a Flo about signing for his heroes etc etc.
Pissed everyone off but scored the winner against the The Huns a fortnight later!

Good player but I’m sensitive about Huns the now.

That's the one. At least he apologised to the fans at his current club after his daft WATP tweet. Flo has just been a glakit fuckwit.

I get being sensitive about huns though.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage
SUPPORT THE SITE!
March Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £10.00

Unread Posts