• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Greg Docherty Checks In!

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Private Member
Reaction score
thats that one done

Decent player welcome to the mighty Hibees

Very good midfielder with Shrewsbury last season. Their player of the year. Scores goals too. If his attotude is good ie not hunnish then great to see him here.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Delighted with this will add a lot more quality in our midfield.

Welcome to Hibs Greg

GREG DOCHERTY CHECKS IN!

Continue reading...

More energy in midfield..haven't really seen him since his impressive spell at Hamilton but seems to have been highly thought of at Shrewsbury.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Good move for us. Hope he does well and is here beyond the summer.
Welcome to the Hibees Greg.

Quite happy with this one. Don’t know much about him other than he was Shrewsbury POTY last year and that we were in for him before he went to the huns. Wonder if there’s any swap deal clause in place

Ihope he comes with a beter attitude to playing for Hibs than he last Hun that joined us.

Welcome to Hibs Greg.

Thank gawd for that,thought it might be Tommy.No doubt somebody will inform me he's been deid for years.Much like Edward Woodward.

Seen his statement compared to Flo’s: “I had no choice but to join these fenians and plan to do fuck all - no surrender”

Dont know enough about him, welcome.

Excellent signing

Welcome Greg, very good engine will be an asset for the Hibs.

Not sure if I'm that happy to have a player at Hibs that didn't really want to be here. Maybe I'll change my mind if he scores the winner against the PBS amateurs.

May well do brilliant for us thus boosting the fee Rangers will get for him . Fantastic

May well do brilliant for us thus boosting the fee Huns will get for him . Fantastic
Same goes for us with Flo, no?

lol clubs will know his position with us , we'll have to take what we can get as its obvious he can't come back

Middleton loan worked really well so let's see how this one goes:coffee1:

?Screenshot_20200131-234757.png

he's a happy looking *&*^ eh ? :)

he's a happy looking *&*^ eh ? :)
At least he's attempted a smile hahahah

At least he's attempted a smile hahahah

almost :)

Just watched his interview.
I'm sold, sounds the business.

I'll have some of that.

There's a good chance that Docherty will do well at Hibs and we wont ge able to afford him come summer.

There's also a good chance that Stepover Flo does fuck all at Ibrox and comes back with his hun tail between his legs, resale value diminished.

We could eventually lose from this loan swap deal. Think we shouldve took Docherty plus cash for Flo. Got rid off the wee ratbag.

I thought he played well today

I thought he played well today
He did play well. Theres a player there ok.
We'll develop the boy for sevco help him go back to the scum and swiss will flop then come back and get a deserved hate fest (he will from me ....the snake like bastard anyway) and the hibs fans are animals will be the call. Win - win for new - huns.

He did play well. Theres a player there ok.
We'll develop the boy for sevco help him go back to the scum and swiss will flop then come back and get a deserved hate fest (he will from me ....the snake like bastard anyway) and the hibs fans are animals will be the call. Win - win for new - huns.
I get what you're saying, but we can't have it all ways....I'm happy if Docherty performs for us!!

Do wish we could keep him tho.

There's a good chance that Docherty will do well at Hibs and we wont ge able to afford him come summer.

There's also a good chance that Stepover Flo does fuck all at Ibrox and comes back with his hun tail between his legs, resale value diminished.

We could eventually lose from this loan swap deal. Think we shouldve took Docherty plus cash for Flo. Got rid off the wee ratbag.

absofuckinglutely that's what we should have done... Mind our chief exec is one of them, therefore unprecedented loan deal and no sale

He’s done a good interview, shame it’s with the daily record though. Saying he’s buzzing about it and itching to get going

Docherty's a great player. Flo is utter crap good not to see him for a while

This thread has been viewed 3744 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back