Top radge
Admin
Just watched his interview.
I'm sold, sounds the business.

I'll have some of that.

Green Sleeves

Bounce Radge
Same goes for us with Flo, no?
There's a good chance that Docherty will do well at Hibs and we wont ge able to afford him come summer.

There's also a good chance that Stepover Flo does fuck all at Ibrox and comes back with his hun tail between his legs, resale value diminished.

We could eventually lose from this loan swap deal. Think we shouldve took Docherty plus cash for Flo. Got rid off the wee ratbag.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

dibo

Bounce Radge
I thought he played well today
He did play well. Theres a player there ok.
We'll develop the boy for sevco help him go back to the scum and swiss will flop then come back and get a deserved hate fest (he will from me ....the snake like bastard anyway) and the hibs fans are animals will be the call. Win - win for new - huns.

Hibees-Mad

Mad Hibees Radge
Bounce Radge
He did play well. Theres a player there ok.
We'll develop the boy for sevco help him go back to the scum and swiss will flop then come back and get a deserved hate fest (he will from me ....the snake like bastard anyway) and the hibs fans are animals will be the call. Win - win for new - huns.
I get what you're saying, but we can't have it all ways....I'm happy if Docherty performs for us!!

Do wish we could keep him tho.

crawfaldo

Bounce Radge
There's a good chance that Docherty will do well at Hibs and we wont ge able to afford him come summer.

There's also a good chance that Stepover Flo does fuck all at Ibrox and comes back with his hun tail between his legs, resale value diminished.

We could eventually lose from this loan swap deal. Think we shouldve took Docherty plus cash for Flo. Got rid off the wee ratbag.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
absofuckinglutely that's what we should have done... Mind our chief exec is one of them, therefore unprecedented loan deal and no sale

C4MMY

Bounce Radge
He’s done a good interview, shame it’s with the daily record though. Saying he’s buzzing about it and itching to get going

LittleBird

Bounce Radge
Docherty's a great player. Flo is utter crap good not to see him for a while

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

Can you Help At All?
Goal
£107.00
Earned
£81.28
This donation drive ends in