Greg Docherty Checks In!

Green Sleeves

Bounce Radge
Very good midfielder with Shrewsbury last season. Their player of the year. Scores goals too. If his attotude is good ie not hunnish then great to see him here.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Robert Barone

Bounce Radge
More energy in midfield..haven't really seen him since his impressive spell at Hamilton but seems to have been highly thought of at Shrewsbury.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Greenmachine

Bounce Radge
Good move for us. Hope he does well and is here beyond the summer.
Welcome to the Hibees Greg.

dmn1989

Bounce Radge
Quite happy with this one. Don’t know much about him other than he was Shrewsbury POTY last year and that we were in for him before he went to the huns. Wonder if there’s any swap deal clause in place

moathibby

Bounce Radge
Thank gawd for that,thought it might be Tommy.No doubt somebody will inform me he's been deid for years.Much like Edward Woodward.

MSG_07

Bounce Radge
Not sure if I'm that happy to have a player at Hibs that didn't really want to be here. Maybe I'll change my mind if he scores the winner against the PBS amateurs.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£95.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Killie v HIBERNIAN