• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Great picture

MeanwoodHibee

Private Member
Reaction score
From the 'Auld Hibs' facebook page, Dunbar end, Easter Road FB_IMG_1580855873755.jpg

Now that is magic ?

Superb.

Very good picture indeed. The façade was much more impressive than the red brick carbuncle that replaced it?
Like so many things these days nostalgia ain't what it used to be. :unsure:

Fantastic picture...looks like it is from the late 40's early 50's period. Look at those fans rolling up there most likely to see the Famous Five cast their magic. The beautiful harp crest above the name.

Fantastic picture...looks like it is from the late 40's early 50's period. Look at those fans rolling up there most likely to see the Famous Five cast their magic. The beautiful harp crest above the name.
It couldn't be the late forties because of the floodlight pylon. Hibs installed floodlights in 1953. We played Hearts in our first game under the lights. I was there, aged 8. Then Hearts reciprocated when they installed theirs. So this picture is after 1953 at least.

Great picture but it looks like little changes and there's a problem with the scanners!

Great picture .
Brilliant badge

Good feeling knowing that my dad would have been familiar with this scene.

Good feeling knowing that my dad would have been familiar with this scene.
Mine too...

...but only when he was comin to watch the away derby... :9::grinning-smiley-045:

This thread has been viewed 1568 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back