• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

Grandad, Son, Grandson..same birthday

Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge
Flag Owner
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
It seems the odds are stacked against it and it is extremely rare. Well me and my 2nd son share same b/day...his wife is now pregnant with her 2nd...and is due on same day :pray: here's hoping..Feb `19th

Hammi

Top radge
Administrator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
That's cool!

Congrats and good luck!

Are you a second child too? That would be crazy

Davy

Flag Owner
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Am I a 2nd child...well in a way....I am a 3rd child...however my eldest sister is half sis as had a diff Dad..so to my dad Im a 2nd and to my mum...Im a 3rd...not sure I wanna sell that to newspapers though :burnout:

SKII

Administrator
Administrator
Radge Donator
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
It seems the odds are stacked against it and it is extremely rare. Well me and my 2nd son share same b/day...his wife is now pregnant with her 2nd...and is due on same day :pray: here's hoping..Feb `19th
My mum and her sisters all born on the same birthday, 3 completely different years. Their mum (my gran) with the same birthday as me.

Dub

Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Me and my gran shared a birthday and one of my brothers and my sister [not twins] have the same birthday. That's all I've got gramps.

tayside hibee

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
One day at my work, a big lovable daftie (Mr A) was giving another guy ( Mr B) a bit stick, because he didn't know his mothers date of birth.

Mr B: " so what's your mums DOB?
Mr A : " 2nd of Feb
Mr B : " Aye, but what year?"
Mr A : " Every f@@£Ing year ya daft cnut "

I've never laughed so much since Albert Kidd day :lauff::lauff::lauff:

broonieboy

On holiday Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
My gran, dad and laddie all born on the same day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Davy

Flag Owner
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Update on this thread, is that it is looking a miss by a few days, daughter in law got induced couple of days ago..so can't see baby hanging on until 19th..good effort though :)

southfieldhibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Update on this thread, is that it is looking a miss by a few days, daughter in law got induced couple of days ago..so can't see baby hanging on until 19th..good effort though :)
Hope mum and baby are happy and healthy Davy

Hibs v St.Johnstone

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors