• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Glenn Middleton Signs for Hibernian on a 1 Year Loan

It's a season long loan and apparently we are paying a six figure fee as part of the deal according to reports today.

I can't believe a club down south or in Europe doesn't have a similar style of player we could have gone for.
With him unable to play in at least 3 games. Possibly 6 games with the split and cup ties.

It's a season long loan and apparently we are paying a six figure fee as part of the deal according to reports today.

I can't believe a club down south or in Europe doesn't have a similar style of player we could have gone for.
According to whom? I don't believe that, frankly.

According to whom? I don't believe that, frankly.
It could be Hibs part of his wages.
If hibs are paying 3k a week....

Pretty common these days for a clause in loan the percentage of players wage % is determined by how often they are played. With a lower percentage the more they are played to encourage the club to play them more and not just a pointless sit on bench scenario. Not sure how it works with injuries though.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

I wonder if there is any chance at all of Hibs having an option to buy at the end of his loan period ?
I know they rate him highly and he has signed a long term deal, but to be honest their entire focus will be throwing money away to get players in to stop Celtic winning the league again. I doubt he will ever get a look in at Ibrox, he is well down the list of their wingers.

I wonder if there is any chance at all of Hibs having an option to buy at the end of his loan period ?
I know they rate him highly and he has signed a long term deal, but to be honest their entire focus will be throwing money away to get players in to stop Celtic winning the league again. I doubt he will ever get a look in at Ibrox, he is well down the list of their wingers.
Possibly another loan if he does well and they don't need him. As you say he's on a longterm deal so they'd be expecting top wonga if he left. Would be good if we could agree another Flo-esque option to buy in advance.

Possibly another loan if he does well and they don't need him. As you say he's on a longterm deal so they'd be expecting top wonga if he left. Would be good if we could agree another Flo-esque option to buy in advance.
Thing is ..he's a young laddie. It's the equivilent of Hibs loaning out a development squad player to St Mirren.
Just think there might be a chance. I don't think they could ask a huge amount given his age and first team experience.

Thing is ..he's a young laddie. It's the equivilent of Hibs loaning out a development squad player to St Mirren.
Just think there might be a chance. I don't think they could ask a huge amount given his age and first team experience.
Ladies and gents I give you @Greenmachine :49: :7: :49:

You win The Ultimate Sceptic prize OAT and my undying respeck.

I think you might jist be right n all. Light where there was darkness...

Yesterday proved we need this type of player. It also proved taking him now would be an embarrassment.

Yesterday proved we need this type of player. It also proved taking him now would be an embarrassment.

He would be much better waiting on us having a manager who knows what he is doing.

He would be much better waiting on us having a manager who knows what he is doing.
Might be a long wait for that

This happening then, or what?

This happening then, or what?
If they can drag him out of the darkened room...

Probably changed his mind.

Signed for hertz.....

Signed for hertz....
You at the wind up?

Never used to be the Hibs way to have dragged out signings in the media to then be gazumped. Are Aberdeen looking for a winger....

I'm assuming everyone was on day off today.

Never used to be the Hibs way to have dragged out signings in the media to then be gazumped. Are Aberdeen looking for a winger....
If you look on Aberdeen fc chat, they're not that impressed with Ojo....or McInnes.

If he turns our season around bring him in...if he is good cover then ok..might add bucks to him for that lot, but he will go somewhere, might as well be us if he brings something. Imagine if he went to killie or somewhere and turned their season around at our expense

If he turns our season around bring him in...if he is good cover then ok..might add bucks to him for that lot, but he will go somewhere, might as well be us if he brings something. Imagine if he went to killie or somewhere and turned their season around at our expense

I'd feel better if it was going to pay the face painter

Nothing further on this yet?

Yeah he’s playing on Saturday v Morton

On Sky sports now that he has signed

Interview from hibs tv on you tube now

Yeah he’s playing on Saturday v Morton

They said hes available.
Doubt they would announce hes playing already.

Oh well he’s here now so hopefully he washes off any hunness and does a good job. Might stop Newell from playing!

Oh well he’s here now so hopefully he washes off any hunness and does a good job. Might stop Newell from playing!

Well he hasn't played so far thats for sure

Should be a good addition. Hopefully allows us the play a more balanced 442 and have some genuine threat down both flanks.

Hopefully, it works out.Right now I'd take any bit of good news going.

Good luck tae the laddie. ?

Welcome to the Hibees Glenn...

Good luck tae the laddie. ?

He is going to need it mate

Welcome to Hibs Glenn.

They said hes available.
Doubt they would announce hes playing already.
Near the end he said can’t wait till Saturday to get out there and show what I’m all about ,so he kinda said it himself ????

Well he hasn't played so far thats for sure

I really hoped that my initial views on this guy would turn out to be wrong.

I'm still hoping...

I really hoped that my initial views on this guy would turn out to be wrong.

I'm still hoping...

Aye its hard to imagine he can actually be this bad

Aye its hard to imagine he can actually be this bad

I hate to say it, he is. Looking forward to seeing Middleton, the Good Hun at works thinks he is a great player.

I hate to say it, he is. Looking forward to seeing Middleton, the Good Hun at works thinks he is a great player.

how the fuck could we sign a player who is gash ? someones judgement appears to be miles out if he's this bad

I was kinda thinking if he is that good how is he no in their team,but fingers crossed we can only hope

This thread has been viewed 17038 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back