Glenn Middleton Signs for Hibernian on a 1 Year Loan

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
It's a season long loan and apparently we are paying a six figure fee as part of the deal according to reports today.

I can't believe a club down south or in Europe doesn't have a similar style of player we could have gone for.
With him unable to play in at least 3 games. Possibly 6 games with the split and cup ties.

aggie

Justified Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
It's a season long loan and apparently we are paying a six figure fee as part of the deal according to reports today.

I can't believe a club down south or in Europe doesn't have a similar style of player we could have gone for.
According to whom? I don't believe that, frankly.

EastMeetsWest

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Pretty common these days for a clause in loan the percentage of players wage % is determined by how often they are played. With a lower percentage the more they are played to encourage the club to play them more and not just a pointless sit on bench scenario. Not sure how it works with injuries though.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Greenmachine

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I wonder if there is any chance at all of Hibs having an option to buy at the end of his loan period ?
I know they rate him highly and he has signed a long term deal, but to be honest their entire focus will be throwing money away to get players in to stop Celtic winning the league again. I doubt he will ever get a look in at Ibrox, he is well down the list of their wingers.

MSG_07

Bounce Radge
I wonder if there is any chance at all of Hibs having an option to buy at the end of his loan period ?
I know they rate him highly and he has signed a long term deal, but to be honest their entire focus will be throwing money away to get players in to stop Celtic winning the league again. I doubt he will ever get a look in at Ibrox, he is well down the list of their wingers.
Possibly another loan if he does well and they don't need him. As you say he's on a longterm deal so they'd be expecting top wonga if he left. Would be good if we could agree another Flo-esque option to buy in advance.

Greenmachine

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Possibly another loan if he does well and they don't need him. As you say he's on a longterm deal so they'd be expecting top wonga if he left. Would be good if we could agree another Flo-esque option to buy in advance.
Thing is ..he's a young laddie. It's the equivilent of Hibs loaning out a development squad player to St Mirren.
Just think there might be a chance. I don't think they could ask a huge amount given his age and first team experience.

HaarlemShuffler

Coffee Shop Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Thing is ..he's a young laddie. It's the equivilent of Hibs loaning out a development squad player to St Mirren.
Just think there might be a chance. I don't think they could ask a huge amount given his age and first team experience.
Ladies and gents I give you @Greenmachine :49: :7: :49:

You win The Ultimate Sceptic prize OAT and my undying respeck.

I think you might jist be right n all. Light where there was darkness...

EastMeetsWest

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Yesterday proved we need this type of player. It also proved taking him now would be an embarrassment.

The Family

Capital Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Yesterday proved we need this type of player. It also proved taking him now would be an embarrassment.

He would be much better waiting on us having a manager who knows what he is doing.

aggie

Justified Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
This happening then, or what?

Hammi

Top radge
Administrator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Probably changed his mind.

Smurf

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Never used to be the Hibs way to have dragged out signings in the media to then be gazumped. Are Aberdeen looking for a winger....

Weehibbydrew

Mussel-bound Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Part of Bounce
I'm assuming everyone was on day off today.

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Never used to be the Hibs way to have dragged out signings in the media to then be gazumped. Are Aberdeen looking for a winger....
If you look on Aberdeen fc chat, they're not that impressed with Ojo....or McInnes.

Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge
Flag Owner
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
If he turns our season around bring him in...if he is good cover then ok..might add bucks to him for that lot, but he will go somewhere, might as well be us if he brings something. Imagine if he went to killie or somewhere and turned their season around at our expense

Hibs v Motherwell