• Stay at home. Protect Everyone.

Save Lives, Stay Safe.

Hibs Kids In Hospital - Thank You NHS Shirt Donation

Qries

Glenn Middleton Signs for Hibernian on a 1 Year Loan

SKII

Bounce Radge
Are you serious ?
He doesn’t get loaned , they pay his wages in full .
He gets loaned to us , we pay part of his wages , they save money .
Not really rocket science 🤔
We're paying less for his services than we might otherwise do. We're paying for him. That's how loans work. Did you worry about us giving the grossly financially doped Man City our pennies or Celtc

Naebody is going to change your mind. Your prerogative.

We're paying less for his services than we might otherwise do. We're paying for him. That's how loans work. Did you worry about us giving the grossly financially doped Man City our pennies or Celtc

Naebody is going to change your mind. Your prerogative.
Quite like city , don’t mind Smellies... , despise the cheats , amen 🏳

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
I'm still no sure about it.

I think we can get similar players on loan that aren't direct competition, that wont miss games due to being direct competition and wont be improved while at us to play against us.

The reason the loans from.Smellies... were different, is that Liam Henderson, Dylan Mcgrouch and more recently Scott Allan werent ever going to be full fledged Smellies... players.
This boy might be.

It's not because one is Smellies... and the other is Hunco and it's no any sectarian nonsense either.

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Bounce Radge
IF Hibs were to win, I don't think it will happen. The zombies would go radio rental :52::49::9::49:
It would be a pretty petty thing to do. Kick it into touch just because of a Hibs win?
You’d have to be really vindictive to even consider doing something like that.

Yes you’re probably right.

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Bounce Radge
I'm still no sure about it.

I think we can get similar players on loan that aren't direct competition, that wont miss games due to being direct competition and wont be improved while at us to play against us.

The reason the loans from.Smellies... were different, is that Liam Henderson, Dylan Mcgrouch and more recently Scott Allan werent ever going to be full fledged Smellies... players.
This boy might be.

It's not because one is Smellies... and the other is Hunco and it's no any sectarian nonsense either.
Plus we were in different divisions. I don’t think loans between clubs in the same division should be allowed.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
Plus we were in different divisions. I don’t think loans between clubs in the same division should be allowed.
Me neither. I think there’s a lot of aspects to consider that don’t sit easily.

Green Sleeves

Bounce Radge
"Glen has decided he wants to go to Hibs so that will happen after the weekend," he explained. "It was his decision."

That's Gerrard saying now its a done deal. Suppose we'll need to get right behind the cream bun. Might work out.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Admin
"Glen has decided he wants to go to Hibs so that will happen after the weekend," he explained. "It was his decision."

That's Gerrard saying now its a done deal. Suppose we'll need to get right behind the cream bun. Might work out.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
He stops being a sticky the minute he pulls a Hibs shirt on for me. Add to that, the laddie has asked to play for us.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, we realise that users may not be able to with this nasty virus, but if can, it would be very much appriecated ? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section. Stay Safe, The Bounce.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 18 Years Old