Glenn Middleton Signs for Hibernian on a 1 Year Loan

SKII

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Are you serious ?
He doesn’t get loaned , they pay his wages in full .
He gets loaned to us , we pay part of his wages , they save money .
Not really rocket science 🤔
We're paying less for his services than we might otherwise do. We're paying for him. That's how loans work. Did you worry about us giving the grossly financially doped Man City our pennies or Celtc

Naebody is going to change your mind. Your prerogative.

joethehibby

We're paying less for his services than we might otherwise do. We're paying for him. That's how loans work. Did you worry about us giving the grossly financially doped Man City our pennies or Celtc

Naebody is going to change your mind. Your prerogative.
Quite like city , don’t mind celtic , despise the cheats , amen 🏳

aggie

Justified Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Gie it a rest, Joe, eh? Getting pretty tedious.

sockyboy

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
He did, his question was what's the difference between getting Hibs supporting Griffiths on loan fae the soapys and getting Hibs supporting Rudden on loan fae the Huns
Oh, I see....no idea is the answer

Jack

Gray Boot Sponsor
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Maybe he'll swap dugouts at half-time!

Get the Hibs bus 'home'.

Hammi

Top radge
Administrator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I'm still no sure about it.

I think we can get similar players on loan that aren't direct competition, that wont miss games due to being direct competition and wont be improved while at us to play against us.

The reason the loans from.celtic were different, is that Liam Henderson, Dylan Mcgrouch and more recently Scott Allan werent ever going to be full fledged Celtic players.
This boy might be.

It's not because one is Celtic and the other is Hunco and it's no any sectarian nonsense either.

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Part of Bounce
IF Hibs were to win, I don't think it will happen. The zombies would go radio rental :52::49::9::49:
It would be a pretty petty thing to do. Kick it into touch just because of a Hibs win?
You’d have to be really vindictive to even consider doing something like that.

Yes you’re probably right.

Sir Shrink

Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Part of Bounce
I'm still no sure about it.

I think we can get similar players on loan that aren't direct competition, that wont miss games due to being direct competition and wont be improved while at us to play against us.

The reason the loans from.celtic were different, is that Liam Henderson, Dylan Mcgrouch and more recently Scott Allan werent ever going to be full fledged Celtic players.
This boy might be.

It's not because one is Celtic and the other is Hunco and it's no any sectarian nonsense either.
Plus we were in different divisions. I don’t think loans between clubs in the same division should be allowed.

Green Sleeves

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
"Glen has decided he wants to go to Hibs so that will happen after the weekend," he explained. "It was his decision."

That's Gerrard saying now its a done deal. Suppose we'll need to get right behind the cream bun. Might work out.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
"Glen has decided he wants to go to Hibs so that will happen after the weekend," he explained. "It was his decision."

That's Gerrard saying now its a done deal. Suppose we'll need to get right behind the cream bun. Might work out.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
He stops being a sticky the minute he pulls a Hibs shirt on for me. Add to that, the laddie has asked to play for us.

Sir Shrink

Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Part of Bounce
He stops being a sticky the minute he pulls a Hibs shirt on for me. Add to that, the laddie has asked to play for us.
Correct.
Once he wears the shirt he’s one of us.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
Is it a year or until Christmas?

beefy

Easy Now Radge
Radge Donator