• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Glenn Middleton Signs for Hibernian on a 1 Year Loan

Welcome Glenn, get tore into Morton this Saturday and give us something to cheer about

Welcome Glenn, need tae hit the ground running mate, or else ?
Is he left or right footed?

He is going to need it mate
I reckon you are correct. ?

Aww FFS! :3:

Left judging by this but not one-footed by any means

Left judging by this but not one-footed by any means
Cheers, I was just thinking you dinnae get many left fitters playing for the huns. ?

Its always hit and miss signing a player on loan especially someone with a bit of pedigree such as last years big misses of Hyndman and Gauld.

In this case though Middleton seems very enthusiastic and determined to do well and has the great advantage of being able to hit the ground running as he knows exactly what to expect from this league.

If he is left sided then he just has to be better than what we have there at the moment in Newell which is all that you can ask of a new player in that he improves your team.

Newell is an enigina or is it PHB that is the enigma as you look at the Newell signing and just wonder what it is that they all thought he could bring to the team.

It doesn't mean he is a bad player but he just doesn't seem to fit into any system that PHB has tried to date and its hard to understand the purpose of the signing.

Last edited:
Its always hit and miss signing a player on loan especially someone with a bit of pedigree such as last years big misses of Hyndman and Gauld.

In this case though Middleton seems very enthusiastic and determined to do well and has the great advantage of being able to hit the ground running as he knows exactly what to expect from this league.

If he is left sided then he just has to be better than what we have there at the moment in Newall which is all that you can ask of a new player in that he improves your team.

Newall is an enigina or is PHB that is the enigma as you look at the
Hecky’s liable tae drop Horgan for Middleton and play Newell on the left.

Sectarian!

Hope hes no the last signing.

Sectarian!
Cancerian.

Cancerian.
I'm actually Aries.

Hecky’s liable tae drop Horgan for Middleton and play Newell on the left.
That would be scary if he did.

I'm actually Aries.
My dad's a carpaccio and I'm an asparagus so we don't get along very well

Can Middleton play in the cups?

how the fuck could we sign a player who is gash ? someones judgement appears to be miles out if he's this bad

Even more so that he keeps fuckin picking the guy when he is offering sweet FA.

Yes as long as it isn't against Sevco. He was talking about being eager to be involved at the weekend.

Yes as long as it isn't against Sevco. He was talking about being eager to be involved at the weekend.
Of course the league cup finishes before the next transfer window, if it was me I wouldn’t want him getting cup tied

I notice he's updated his Twitter page to show himself in Hibs gear. Cover pic didn't quite work. Just his legs :giggle:.

Of course the league cup finishes before the next transfer window, if it was me I wouldn’t want him getting cup tied

Season long loan deal so shouldn’t matter.

Too tight! more room on the saucers!:giggley:

Too tight! more room on the saucers!:giggley:
I'm getting my coat! Now!

This thread has been viewed 17104 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back