Glen Middleton

moathibby

Bounce Radge
I'm hearing he's pulled the plug on his Hibs Account over on twitter and deleted all Hibs posts?

dandalf1988

Bounce Radge
Does that mean we can get omeonga back on a one out one in deal?

moathibby

Bounce Radge
you'd need to ask Hecky as recent reports from EEN say he's unlikely to be up for the Barnsley job.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Can he be sent back between windows?
He **** play for anyone but us until Jan.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
you'd need to ask Hecky as recent reports from EEN say he's unlikely to be up for the Barnsley job.
sounds likehe wants more cash from Barnsley.

joking.

moathibby

Bounce Radge
His Twitter account hasnt been pulled. Its still there. Shite rumours should be left to Fleetwood Mac.
I hadn't followed his account on twitter.So I had a wee look and there's no sign of anything Hibs related.Looks like a full blown Sevco site to me.

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Bounce Radge
His Twitter account hasnt been pulled. Its still there. Shite rumours should be left to Fleetwood Mac.
Hoi!
Rumours is a classic album.
Still got a vinyl copy in the attic.

I expect you will think thatā€™s the best place for it, other than the obvious.

WJC1848

Bounce Radge
Hoi!

You're lucky. I've only got a cassette. But, c'mon, his comment was almost as good as "occidental", shirley.

hibbiemacfie

Bounce Radge
Hoi!

Me too Sir Shrink! I have the vinyl copy of Rumours along with cassette and recently acquired CD. Sadly the eight track version is proving rather elusive but probably wasn't released on that format. Unlike you these items aren't in my attic or indeed in your attic. I would just like to add I also have the MP3 digital version. :035:

Me too Sir Shrink! I have the vinyl copy of Rumours along with cassette and recently acquired CD. Sadly the eight track version is proving rather elusive but probably wasn't released on that format. Unlike you these items aren't in my attic or indeed in your attic. I would just like to add I also have the MP3 digital version. :035:

Attachments

bigmanandy

Bounce Radge
Apparently still here according to rumours, Sevco wernt happy with him promoting Hibs.

MSG_07

Bounce Radge
I hadn't followed his account on twitter.So I had a wee look and there's no sign of anything Hibs related.Looks like a full blown Sevco site to me.
Apparently still here according to rumours, Sevco wernt happy with him promoting Hibs.
I remember when he joined he posted pics in a Hibs top. Must have gone down well with the zombie followers.
Funnily there was article the other week, pro Sevco of course trying to claim he'd done well since joining Hibs. He's done bugger all and I wouldn't lose any sleep if he exited.

Smurf

Bounce Radge
His twitter has one Hibs thing on it I could see, the rest if full of Hun shite. The laddie is average, I would send him back to his Hillbilly Kin.
Not enjoyable viewing his Likes...

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of Ā£100 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section.
Goal
Ā£100.00
Earned
Ā£95.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Killie v HIBERNIAN