• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Get ross to fuck

Caleb

New radge
Reaction score
Fucking pish same shit as last week

You fuck off ya hertz *&*^

It's up to the players once they're on the park.

Jack slated them, he obviously had a go, he's worked them at training

They're on the park now and aren't doing anything, no reaction, they should be manning up and going the extra yard.
They just don't have the hunger themselves.

JR is clearly a master class motivator 🥺🙈

You fuck off ya hertz *&*^
I'm no hertz ya dafty ffs

It's up to the players once they're on the park.

Jack slated them, he obviously had a go, he's worked them at training

They're on the park now and aren't doing anything, no reaction, they should be manning up and going the extra yard.
They just don't have the hunger themselves.
Mate the shapes no right that happens we've sen it so many times hope I'm wrong

Mate the shapes no right that happens we've sen it so many times hope I'm wrong

It shouldn't matter
If they wanted to be first to every ball, they would be.
If they wanted to go that extra step, they would be.
Winning any one on one battle is down to you personally, not the manager or the shape.

JDH and the 2 players Scott slipped away from before playing that ball.
Lewis done the work to catch his man, then didn't get close enough to stop him playing it behind him.
Paul being on his heels and letting Ramirez get the shot.

That's just one defensive sequence that includes 5 players being outworked by 3.

I'm no hertz ya dafty ffs
Fuck off *&*^

Fuck off *&*^

I don't think he is.

I don't think he is.
I couldn't give a fuck what you think tbh. It's a ridiculous thread.

Telling him to fuck off and calling him shit is ridiculous too.

Last edited:
Just delete it then and stop fucking about.

Well Aberdeen ain't one in how long and here comes hibs fucking pish no shots on target.ross should have fucked off after the final

Just delete it then and stop fucking about.
You taking Ross up the arse like

It shouldn't matter
If they wanted to be first to every ball, they would be.
If they wanted to go that extra step, they would be.
Winning any one on one battle is down to you personally, not the manager or the shape.

JDH and the 2 players Scott slipped away from before playing that ball.
Lewis done the work to catch his man, then didn't get close enough to stop him playing it behind him.
Paul being on his heels and letting Ramirez get the shot.

That's just one defensive sequence that includes 5 players being outworked by 3.
Fair point but this team haven't won in how long fuck they haven't even got a natural left back

Fair point but this team haven't won in how long fuck they haven't even got a natural left back

Because other teams wanted to beat them.

There comes a point where the players have to look at themselves. We're at that point imo
There's no competition, they're all far too comfy.

None of them should be safe, we should be looking at replacements for everyone to force them to either lift their game or lose their place.

I'm not one for wanting JR fired, but I wouldn't lose sleep over it if he was. This season seems like we'll limp over a top 6 finish at best.

Look your clearly a fucking imbecile. You stick me on ignore and I'll do the same so I don't have to respond to your homophobic and idiotic rants.

Some wallopers on this site these days.

Because other teams wanted to beat them.

There comes a point where the players have to look at themselves. We're at that point imo
There's no competition, they're all far too comfy.

None of them should be safe, we should be looking at replacements for everyone to force them to either lift their game or lose their place.
How do u change it Gullan ? Doig ? Allan ? I mean he obviously tried it there not playing for him the shape was wrong to start with and formation was wrong we've seen it so many times with hibs over years

Look your clearly a fucking imbecile. You stick me on ignore and I'll do the same so I don't have to respond to your homophobic and idiotic rants.

Whatever

How do u change it Gullan ? Doig ? Allan ? I mean he obviously tried it there not playing for him the shape was wrong to start with and formation was wrong we've seen it so many times with hibs over years

Nah, you sign new players.
I wouldn't be against turning over most of them.

They aren't working hard enough

This is no better 🤦‍♂️

This is no better 🤦‍♂️
Fair enough my apologies

Nah, you sign new players.
I wouldn't be against turning over most of them.

They aren't working hard enough
Unfortunately not till Jan he won't be in a job by then

As it says on the tin

I agree with him 🙄

I agree with him 🙄
So do i

As it says on the tin
There’s already a thread….

I agree with him 🙄

Slowly leaning that way myself.

Still think the players have a lot to answer for and should be blasted along with him.

3 defeats in a row and an improving Celtic up next. We’re tumbling down the table, Jack Ross needs to get some wins soon or he’ll be for chop IMO, really don’t see Ron and the new CEO messing about.

3 defeats in a row and an improving Celtic up next. We’re tumbling down the table, Jack Ross needs to get some wins soon or he’ll be for chop IMO, really don’t see Ron and the new CEO messing about.
something has to change

something has to change

Agreed. And it’s usually the manager. I’m not saying get rid of him, but he needs to get us back on track quickly.

Bottle job no plan b fucked it up at hampden 3 times celtic to come the only thing this *&*^ can hope for is doidge to come back.

Manager and players are a fecking disgrace.A shower of imposters and I include our golden boy Boyle.A bunch of non trying barstewards

I would make the change

He had credit in the bank with a third place finish but the football was crap. It got decent league results though.

We got embarrassed at Hampden three times

And very rarely do we win against the bigger teams

It’s just flat and insipid

Agreed. And it’s usually the manager. I’m not saying get rid of him, but he needs to get us back on track quickly.
the quality of our football is dire , you get away with it when winning and our only decent passes go toward our own goal

It's a football forum, Hibs have just turned in yet another inept performance. The boy's perfectly entitled to start this thread.

Everybody is as entitled tae an opinion as anybody else and tae be fair we were fuckin abysmal.
Every week that passes Ross comes across as more and more clueless.
Nae shots on target,substitutes our best player, disnae seem tae change anything, during breaks in play stands on the touchline with his hands in his pockets snorting his nose instead of shouting instructions/ encouragement tae his players, nae passion.One win in six. He can go for me.

Its not just 3 defeats in a row it's the style of football we've dished up all season,its been sore to watch,players aren't responding to him anymore

The main issue I have with JR is that he doesn't seem to have learned anything, so predictable how teams will play against us and he still doesn't know what to do to fix it

This thread has been viewed 12807 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back