• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

get in there

hailes

Just A Radge
Reaction score
the so called big team got beat by the hibs reserves the only thing big about they hearts bastards is there mouths saying they would hammer us funny enough my mobile phone has went quiet from the jambos.NIGHTS LIKE TONIGHT IS WHY WE LOVE AND ALWAYS SUPPORT THE GREAT HIBEES:ura:

:yams:WE'LL SUPPORT YOU EVERMORE
WE'LL SUPPORT YOU EVERMORE
HIIIIBERNAN
FUCK OFF MIDLOTHIAN
WE'LL SUPPORT YOU EVERMORE

GIRUY YAM FUDS:sɯɐʎ

Wallace Mercer, 6ft Underrr
smiles_6.gif

the so called big team got beat by the hibs reserves the only thing big about they hearts bastards is there mouths saying they would hammer us funny enough my mobile phone has went quiet from the jambos.NIGHTS LIKE TONIGHT IS WHY WE LOVE AND ALWAYS SUPPORT THE GREAT HIBEES:ura:

:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:
So glad you were there to see it mate
LET ME TELL all other Hibees reading this that Stenhouse and his faither(a true fookin hibee legend) have prob only missed 10?:dunno: games in the last 20 years:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

So Mike lets go:yas:

Who put the ball in the jamtarts net.......?????

Wallace Mercer, 6ft Underrr
smiles_6.gif

Was the retort to the "big team - wee team" Jibes I believe :giggle:

:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:
So glad you were there to see it mate
LET ME TELL all other Hibees reading this that Stenhouse and his faither(a true fookin hibee legend) have prob only missed 10?:dunno: games in the last 20 years:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

So Mike lets go:yas:

Who put the ball in the jamtarts net.......?????

riordan riordan who put the ball in the jambos net derek fukin riordan:sɯɐʎ:smug::yas::applause::rap:

riordan riordan who put the ball in the jambos net derek fukin riordan:sɯɐʎ:smug::yas::applause::rap:
Derek riordan, oh Derek Riordan
who kissed his badge and decked a yam Derek riordan
GBTH

Was the retort to the "big team - wee team" Jibes I believe :giggle:

That it was!!!! :lol:

Class :yas: :yas:

not long in mate.. that was class... THATS WHY WE GO TO TYNECSTLE.. GGTTH

This thread has been viewed 537 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back