• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

GERS

southfieldhibby

Private Member
Reaction score
8.2% of the UK population ( Scotland) creates 60% of the UK deficit.

Fcukin typical of the Gers.

Should that not be The The Gers?

Do we pay for nukes and vanity projects?

I think Wales came out almost as bad, as did Norn Irelun. I wish I could understand it better?

I think Wales came out almost as bad, as did Norn Irelun. I wish I could understand it better?
I don't understand it either, but the basics are the deficit is about £23.5billion, and we're being told Scotland is accountable for £12.6 billion and Wales £13.7 billion, dunno about NI but they won't run a surplus. So between Wales and Scotland we're at £26.3 billion so 115% of the deficit with about 10% of the population.

then wonder if total bastard torys would be keen to run a union of nations if those numbers were even close to accurate. Seems unlikely.

I don't understand it either, but the basics are the deficit is about £23.5billion, and we're being told Scotland is accountable for £12.6 billion and Wales £13.7 billion, dunno about NI but they won't run a surplus. So between Wales and Scotland we're at £26.3 billion so 115% of the deficit with about 10% of the population.

then wonder if total bastard torys would be keen to run a union of nations if those numbers were even close to accurate. Seems unlikely.

I saw NI's it was 9 billion. It does not make sense at all?

I saw NI's it was 9 billion. It does not make sense at all?
makes zero sense.

They're saying that oil revenue was about £1B. UK North Sea oil produced 620 million barrels last year, roughly at $60 a barrel. That's over $37 billion, so about £30 billion. Obviously there's significant costs, but come on to fuck!
Norway btw, last year made £30 billion. From smaller fields.

Tony Blair moved the maritime border so a large chunk of the oil is now in English waters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tony Blair moved the maritime border so a large chunk of the oil is now in English waters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s right.
I raged a lot at the time then just accepted it was the way things worked when you’re subservient.

Geddit?

It’s late.

This thread has been viewed 959 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50