• Stay at home. Protect Everyone.

Save Lives, Stay Safe.

Hibs Kids In Hospital - Thank You NHS Shirt Donation

Qries

GERS

Admin
I think Wales came out almost as bad, as did Norn Irelun. I wish I could understand it better?

southfieldhibby

Bounce Radge
I think Wales came out almost as bad, as did Norn Irelun. I wish I could understand it better?
I don't understand it either, but the basics are the deficit is about £23.5billion, and we're being told Scotland is accountable for £12.6 billion and Wales £13.7 billion, dunno about NI but they won't run a surplus. So between Wales and Scotland we're at £26.3 billion so 115% of the deficit with about 10% of the population.

then wonder if total bastard torys would be keen to run a union of nations if those numbers were even close to accurate. Seems unlikely.

Admin
I don't understand it either, but the basics are the deficit is about £23.5billion, and we're being told Scotland is accountable for £12.6 billion and Wales £13.7 billion, dunno about NI but they won't run a surplus. So between Wales and Scotland we're at £26.3 billion so 115% of the deficit with about 10% of the population.

then wonder if total bastard torys would be keen to run a union of nations if those numbers were even close to accurate. Seems unlikely.
I saw NI's it was 9 billion. It does not make sense at all?

southfieldhibby

Bounce Radge
I saw NI's it was 9 billion. It does not make sense at all?
makes zero sense.

They're saying that oil revenue was about £1B. UK North Sea oil produced 620 million barrels last year, roughly at $60 a barrel. That's over $37 billion, so about £30 billion. Obviously there's significant costs, but come on to fuck!
Norway btw, last year made £30 billion. From smaller fields.

Bofahibee

Bounce Radge
Tony Blair moved the maritime border so a large chunk of the oil is now in English waters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Bounce Radge
Tony Blair moved the maritime border so a large chunk of the oil is now in English waters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That’s right.
I raged a lot at the time then just accepted it was the way things worked when you’re subservient.

Geddit?

It’s late.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, we realise that users may not be able to with this nasty virus, but if can, it would be very much appriecated ? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section. Stay Safe, The Bounce.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£20.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 18 Years Old