• Stay at home. Protect Everyone.

Save Lives, Stay Safe.

Hibs Kids In Hospital - Thank You NHS Shirt Donation

Qries

Media George Floyd just another in a long line.

SuperTortolano

Bounce Radge
Dixie Chicks changing the name of there band to the “Chicks” and Lady Antebellum changing to Lady A. The worlds gone fucking mad. We’ve completely lost any kind of balance and middle ground. Everything is so extreme in one direction.

moathibby

Bounce Radge
This is quite obviously and demonstrably utter nonsense (see Kenan Malik’s recent article if you need someone else to demonstrate it), but it’s hardly worth debating now with people who’ve decided it’s so. This kind of facile statement is indicative of the way public discourse is going.

Perspective and proportionality have gone out the window of late in general, and statistics have been basically dispensed with in favour of emotional opinions and frankly fatuous conflations.

I wish the Cowshed all the best, but this will be my last contribution after 13 years on this forum. I’ll stick to Hibs related posts from now on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Two black sisters are killed in a park at the begining of the month.It takes 36 hours to find the bodies,and they weren't found by the Met.They were found by a relative of the victims.Then when the Met do get involved ;it is discovered that a couple of officers take selfies next to the bodies which they share on Whats App,and you try and tell me society isn't going backwards?
Good luck with the Hibs pages.Let's see if you manage to ignore the next piece of racist abuse at the fitba that's if it ever does come back.

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Bounce Radge
Not sure of your point Moaty. I’m part of society I guess, but the reprehensible behaviour of these scumbag coppers doesn’t reflect my attitude or I suspect that of most of the filth. I have a rozzer in my family and I’m pretty confident he wouldn’t be taking selfies with corpses of any race or creed. Sometimes you just find folk are not worth thinking about.
But luckily they are balanced by the good guys and gals.

Rocky

Bounce Radge
Not sure of your point Moaty. I’m part of society I guess, but the reprehensible behaviour of these scumbag coppers doesn’t reflect my attitude or I suspect that of most of the filth. I have a rozzer in my family and I’m pretty confident he wouldn’t be taking selfies with corpses of any race or creed. Sometimes you just find folk are not worth thinking about.
But luckily they are balanced by the good guys and gals.
That's fair but didn't those police officers share the pics in force WhatsApp groups? That points to the issues being rather more widespread.

Rocky

Bounce Radge
This is quite obviously and demonstrably utter nonsense (see Kenan Malik’s recent article if you need someone else to demonstrate it), but it’s hardly worth debating now with people who’ve decided it’s so. This kind of facile statement is indicative of the way public discourse is going.

Perspective and proportionality have gone out the window of late in general, and statistics have been basically dispensed with in favour of emotional opinions and frankly fatuous conflations.

I wish the Cowshed all the best, but this will be my last contribution after 13 years on this forum. I’ll stick to Hibs related posts from now on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'd be disappointed if you stayed out of cowshed. I find your posts thought provoking and informative.

Rocky

Bounce Radge
Dixie Chicks changing the name of there band to the “Chicks” and Lady Antebellum changing to Lady A. The worlds gone fucking mad. We’ve completely lost any kind of balance and middle ground. Everything is so extreme in one direction.
Are you getting that upset about bands changing their name? Is that really a sign of extremism and the world going mad? Your reaction seems a bit hysterical and snowflakey if I'm honest.

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Bounce Radge
That's fair but didn't those police officers share the pics in force WhatsApp groups? That points to the issues being rather more widespread.
I didn’t know that. Hopefully it was shared with Frank Serpico.

SuperTortolano

Bounce Radge
Are you getting that upset about bands changing their name? Is that really a sign of extremism and the world going mad? Your reaction seems a bit hysterical and snowflakey if I'm honest.
I'm not upset, just think it's stupid and serves no purpose.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, we realise that users may not be able to with this nasty virus, but if can, it would be very much appriecated ? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section. Stay Safe, The Bounce.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£10.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 18 Years Old