• Stay at home. Protect Everyone.

Save Lives, Stay Safe.

Hibs Kids In Hospital - Thank You NHS Shirt Donation

Qries

Media George Floyd just another in a long line.

Two Headed Boy

Bounce Radge
White: Take a machine gun to government building and shout in a policeman's face just because you don't want to stay in the fucking house during a pandemic. No charge.

Black: Go to a political protest unarmed. Killed.

White privelage isn't a thing though.

emerald green

Bounce Radge
This isnt a case of white privelage. A very broad term dont ya think?

This is police brutally. It may be rascism too, but certainly not "white on black". I confirmed this as the wee polis man acting like a hard man guarding that shit at the end is certainly no caucasian.

Hattie

Donator
Bounce Radge
It is literally beyond belief, while handcuffed the bastard knelt full weight on his neck for 9 minutes.. even after guy struggling to breath and then no movement..

Two Headed Boy

Bounce Radge
This isnt a case of white privelage. A very broad term dont ya think?

This is police brutally. It may be rascism too, but certainly not "white on black". I confirmed this as the wee polis man acting like a hard man guarding that shit at the end is certainly no caucasian.
That's not what white privelage is. I was pointing out that white people protesting are being treated differently to black people doing the same. It doesn't matter what colour the lawman is.

Last edited:

emerald green

Bounce Radge
I think there is zero correllation between the 2 incidents you are referring to.

One is police brutality, the other isnt.

Not sure there was any privelage shown in either case.

Two Headed Boy

Bounce Radge
I think there is zero correllation between the 2 incidents you are referring to.

One is police brutality, the other isnt.

Not sure there was any privelage shown in either case.
You serious? The point is exactly that one is police brutality and the other isn't. This isn't an isolated incident either. That's the privelage.

I think it takes willful denial to find no link between the reaction of authorities at two protests that occured within a short timeframe.

emerald green

Bounce Radge
Theres no denial taking place.

Its not privelage.

A man died because of police brutality (and I suspect a little dash of rascism and hatred).

FFS, they are different protests and have different reactions!

White privelage? Police privelage would be a tad closer. :xyes:

SuperTortolano

Bounce Radge
I’ve seen quite a few police videos where they use that knee on the neck, always thought it was fucking brutal and overkill. You’d think one of the fellow officers would see the distress and tell him to get off. Hopefully all are charged and jailed for murder.

emerald green

Bounce Radge
I’ve seen quite a few police videos where they use that knee on the neck, always thought it was fucking brutal and overkill. You’d think one of the fellow officers would see the distress and tell him to get off. Hopefully all are charged and jailed for murder.
cannae see a (deserved) murder charge torto... more than likely manslaughter? (insomuch as it wasnt premeditated?).
Everyone of the kants that stood by and did nowt need hammered. What a disgraceful situation amerikka seems to have got itself into with their law enforcement!

SuperTortolano

Bounce Radge
cannae see a (deserved) murder charge torto... more than likely manslaughter? (insomuch as it wasnt premeditated?).
Everyone of the kants that stood by and did nowt need hammered. What a disgraceful situation amerikka seems to have got itself into with their law enforcement!
The States is a messed up place. Still lots of racism and cops don't help the situation. I'm sure there are hundreds of other incidents that go on that aren't on camera, or the footage has gone "missing"

Just a couple of weeks ago I was told to "Go back to where you came from" Out for a hike with my wee man and a big dog comes bounding up to us. Told the woman that should be on a leash. She tells me that I'm wrong and the park states under control and not a leash. Well it's not under control then if it's running at me. That's when the old boot tells me to go back to where I came from. I found it funny more than anything. Just another fucking thicko.

emerald green

Bounce Radge
The States is a messed up place. Still lots of racism and cops don't help the situation. I'm sure there are hundreds of other incidents that go on that aren't on camera, or the footage has gone "missing"

Just a couple of weeks ago I was told to "Go back to where you came from" Out for a hike with my wee man and a big dog comes bounding up to us. Told the woman that should be on a leash. She tells me that I'm wrong and the park states under control and not a leash. Well it's not under control then if it's running at me. That's when the old boot tells me to go back to where I came from. I found it funny more than anything. Just another fucking thicko.
soc media is awash wi that type of shit from america. Its just mentally ironic as the states as we know them are fundamentaly built on mass immigration!!. No other country on earth comes anywhere close!! She couldnae be acting any mair unamerican if she tried! Can you imagine the confusion her face if you tried to explain that to the dumb fuck!!

Shes at the stuipd side of it and they polis that killed that innocent man are the sinister side of it. Fuck them both and everything inbtween.

Glad nowt happened with the dog and yer wee lad :54:

Westside Green

Bounce Radge
soc media is awash wi that type of shit from america. Its just mentally ironic as the states as we know them are fundamentaly built on mass immigration!!. No other country on earth comes anywhere close!! She couldnae be acting any mair unamerican if she tried! Can you imagine the confusion her face if you tried to explain that to the dumb fuck!!

Shes at the stuipd side of it and they polis that killed that innocent man are the sinister side of it. Fuck them both and everything inbtween.

Glad nowt happened with the dog and yer wee lad :54:
The dug didnae stand a chance if it tried to attack:070:

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, we realise that users may not be able to with this nasty virus, but if can, it would be very much appriecated ? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section. Stay Safe, The Bounce.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£10.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 18 Years Old