• We have upgraded the theme which will allow us to add a lot of useful add-ones.

You can dismiss this as you would probably be raging if not.
  • Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

Gavin and Tam.... Q and A following St. Patrick's Branch AGM

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Hearts
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
We have had the owner of Hibernian FC, the Chief Executive, Managers, Ex Players et al speak at St. Pat's Branch meetings. Managers and players come and go however we are delighted to have with us this Thursday night, following AGM business, two backroom stalwarts who over decades have seen them all come and go. We would again like to offer Bouncers the chance to put questions to Player Liason Officer Gavin Gillies and Kit man Tam McCourt.

GGTTH

BIG G

Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge
Flag Owner
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
for Tam: who have the biggest characters been in the dressing room? What manager did he struggle most with? He wasn't a Hibs supporter, how has his feelings changed since he began work there?

beefy

Easy Now Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Ladies Player Sponsor
Who was the top 5 jokers in the dressing room over the years? And what was the best prank ever?

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

EastMeetsWest

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
At Tam: Who's thrown the biggest hissy fit when they got subbed? What style of Kit who he like to see Hibs in?

Stanton Spence

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
For Tam. Do we invest enough into the playing surface and is there any plans to invest in technology like these hybrid surfaces clubs have?

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Hearts
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Thanks folk, keep them coming and will ask them all.

BIG G

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
For Tam. Do we invest enough into the playing surface and is there any plans to invest in technology like these hybrid surfaces clubs have?
I thought we already had one of the Desso hybrids?

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
I am not really sure doc but it seems like there's new technology coming along every new season or maybe more
Aye, very true.

No doubt the final decision will be taken on an 'affordability' criterion.

Stanton Spence

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Thought Tam was "kit man" and nout to do with the pitch? :dunno:
I think when first Tam came to the hibs that working with the groundsman etc was a part of his remit, then again I could be rong as per
I also would like to hear what Tams thoughts on summer football which would make the playing surface a lot lot better to play on an maintain, another thing that seems to get brought up every season but just seems to get forgotten about really easily
I think the summer football thing should at least be spoken about big time with all the club's and their hierarchy

Last edited:

Hibee Kev

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I think when first Tam came to the hibs that working with the groundsman etc was a part of his remit, then again I could be rong as per
I also would like to hear what Tams thoughts on summer football which would make the playing surface a lot lot better to play on an maintain, another thing that seems to get brought up every season but just seems to get forgotten about really easily
I think the summer football thing should at least be spoken about big time with all the club's and their hierarchy
Think Tam possibly was the groundsman in his previous capacity at Easter Road (he must have been at Hibs, what, 20+ years now?)

Actually there's another 2 questions for him lol

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors