get off yer bum an sing radge
Private Member
Reaction score
Is it just me enjoying the Commonwealth games 😁

Greenmachine

Private Member
Reaction score
Is it just me enjoying the Commonwealth games 😁
Really enjoying watching the games...especially today with the scottish team winning 4 Gold Medals.
Eilish McColgan a brilliant win in the women's 10,000 metres.
Quite funny in the men's marathon last Sunday when the guy winning the race ran down the wrong street...

Davy

Private Member
Reaction score
Really enjoying watching the games...especially today with the scottish team winning 4 Gold Medals.
Eilish McColgan a brilliant win in the women's 10,000 metres.
Quite funny in the men's marathon last Sunday when the guy winning the race ran down the wrong street...
That was a fantastic run by Elish, couldn't have ran any better. Felt bad for the 3rd place girl who clearly got cramp or something but she was never getting better than third anyway and was so far ahead she kept her place. I end up watching some sports I would never bother with just because Scotland can win a medal :gigglle: Does though show up the vast difference in how much can be spent on various sports by financially better off countries though. But I love seeing some small countries and islands getting their day in the sun.

Greenmachine

Private Member
Reaction score
Hoping Laura Muir can win Gold in the 800 metres final on Saturday...not her best distance event though.
She is a better 1500 metres runner so that might be her best chance of winning.

Davy

Private Member
Reaction score
Hoping Laura Muir can win Gold in the 800 metres final on Saturday...not her best distance event though.
She is a better 1500 metres runner so that might be her best chance of winning.
we do seem to have some great middle and ldecent long distance distance runners just now, long time since we had a real sprinter

Greenmachine

Private Member
Reaction score
Brilliant Gold medal winning run from Laura Muir in the 1500 metres final last night and Eilish McColgan getting a silver in the 5000 metres as well.
Scotland finish 6th in the medal s table, our best ever commonwealth games medals total outside of this country.

Btw since when did Jerusalem become England's national anthem ?

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here

This thread has been viewed 437 times.

Support the Site!

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£28.75