• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Game v Gunts

West Lothian Hibee

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
Reckon they'll be sold out before Thursday so if anyone ends up with a spare can you let me know please. Will update if i manage to pick one up.

Open to anyone on the database now - if that helps?

Open to anyone on the database now - if that helps?
Aye i know mate cheers. Thursday is payday.

Aye i know mate cheers. Thursday is payday.

45 left according to the eticketing site

45 left according to the eticketing site

Aye i know mate. Keeping a close eye on it hoping I'll get one.

Ye no got a credit card?

Ye no got a credit card?
Nah mate probably about time i got one but never bothered.

seems to be more now and in different sections , i'll never understand this eticketing site

seems to be more now and in different sections , i'll never understand this eticketing site
Assume its people having then in their basket and when they time out adding them again. Or ST holders releasing seats?

Assume its people having then in their basket and when they time out adding them again. Or ST holders releasing seats?

the first one unlikely at 05.30 lol

the first one unlikely at 05.30 lol
I was doing it all night haha. Nightshift problems.

I was doing it all night haha. Nightshift problems.

Might be an overnight update on the website?

Now sold out today - unless tickets returned.

How did you get on the day?

Thought i'd already posted but forgot to hit the button. Got one at 3am section 42. Unfortunately not allowed to take the kids as the boss has spoken. Too young apparently.

Few tickets in 51 left. £38 ones.

Few tickets in 51 left. £38 ones.
£38 for a game at Easter Road? That’s brutal.

Comfy seats though i think.

It was £32 for Tynie last Saturday

£38 is for the leatherette, sweaty crack seats, its £32 at the Guntery for normal seats.

£38 is for the leatherette, sweaty crack seats, its £32 at the Guntery for normal seats.
For £38 I'd want the Jimmy Saville chair with the drinks dispenser and cigars...on second thoughts maybe no.
Forget that just remembered what Jimmy Saville did.

I got one of those at £38, decent view but there are often incognito away fans in that bit. It's better than last time when hospitality was the only way I coud get into the stadium. There were no player appearances, it was full of Jambos and there was no draft beer!

Last edited:
It was £32 for Tynie last Saturday
I know, I paid it and I would pay £38 too. Doesn't make it right, just ,makes me an eedjit.

I know, I paid it and I would pay £38 too. Doesn't make it right, just ,makes me an eedjit.

I would suggest every penny of the £32 was well spent last Saturday, watching that second goal still makes my heart soar a week later!

I would suggest every penny of the £32 was well spent last Saturday, watching that second goal still makes my heart soar a week later!
Bargain at twice the price mate.

20 tickets now available in Section 49 West Stand - posh seats upper west - £38 per ticket - but if you are keen to be there get buying?

The Gunts are struggling to sell out, incredible that they have a SC Final coming up and can’t be bothered turning up to a derby.

The Gunts are struggling to sell out, incredible that they have a SC Final coming up and can’t be bothered turning up to a derby.
The last time I remember when they couldn't sell out because they knew what was coming , they got what was coming to them .

Potter will have a 6-4-0 formation and players will make lazurus like recoveries to play....

This match is the most important to him... And arguably to his career.

they have gone to general sale...

they have gone to general sale...

I hope its an absolutely scudding on Sunday. They are terrified!

There are still plenty tickets for the Guntish sections, sections 26, 30, 31, 32, 33, 36 have seats available on the Gunts Fishy site.

Cut their allocation next season and give our fans half the stand.

There are still plenty tickets for the Guntish sections, sections 26, 30, 31, 32, 33, 36 have seats available on the Gunts Fishy site.

Approx 800 apparently

The last time I remember when they couldn't sell out because they knew what was coming , they got what was coming to them .

6-2 and 36 seconds.

Step right up Sunday. Let’s see you.

So if you're desperate....

So if you're desperate....

2 together in the west upper at this moment and 2 singles in the east

Cut their allocation next season and give our fans half the stand.
All that will happen there is they'd cut ours for the BPBS. Demand already outstrips supply for that.

All that will happen there is they'd cut ours for the BPBS. Demand already outstrips supply for that.
Could give them half the stand to start with and if they sell that then give them more?

Spotted a seat in the singing section today so phoned and swapped seats. Boy on the phone said i could just collect new ticket on Sunday. Got myself all paranoid something's gonna go wrong and im going to end up without a ticket.?

I have a spare senior ticket in west upper if anyone struggling, contributionto Bounce secures

This thread has been viewed 5092 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back