• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

Game v Gunts

jock3

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
I got one of those at £38, decent view but there are often incognito away fans in that bit. It's better than last time when hospitality was the only way I coud get into the stadium. There were no player appearances, it was full of Jambos and there was no draft beer!

Last edited:

madhibby5

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
20 tickets now available in Section 49 West Stand - posh seats upper west - £38 per ticket - but if you are keen to be there get buying?

kevinc

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
The Gunts are struggling to sell out, incredible that they have a SC Final coming up and can’t be bothered turning up to a derby.

Kenny

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Potter will have a 6-4-0 formation and players will make lazurus like recoveries to play....

This match is the most important to him... And arguably to his career.

kevinc

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
they have gone to general sale...

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
There are still plenty tickets for the Guntish sections, sections 26, 30, 31, 32, 33, 36 have seats available on the Gunts Fishy site.

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
There are still plenty tickets for the Guntish sections, sections 26, 30, 31, 32, 33, 36 have seats available on the Gunts Fishy site.
Approx 800 apparently

Power

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
The last time I remember when they couldn't sell out because they knew what was coming , they got what was coming to them .
6-2 and 36 seconds.

Step right up Sunday. Let’s see you.

West Lothian Hibee

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Spotted a seat in the singing section today so phoned and swapped seats. Boy on the phone said i could just collect new ticket on Sunday. Got myself all paranoid something's gonna go wrong and im going to end up without a ticket.😂

kevinc

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
I have a spare senior ticket in west upper if anyone struggling, contributionto Bounce secures

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors