• We have upgraded the theme which will allow us to add a lot of useful add-ones.

You can dismiss this as you would probably be raging if not.
  • Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

Game just got even more interesting...

C4MMY

Bounce Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
What channel is it on?

If I can't watch it on the hotel telly I'll be watching it on my tab.

32c here. I might have to have cold beers and snacks while I'm watching :-)
Its on sky sports 2 mate! Aye well it's about 4c here

beefy

Easy Now Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Ladies Player Sponsor
Can't go as I need to go shopping today as I'm off on me travels this week. Funkin SHOPPING!!!! Outrageous. :soreslap

Fancy a good game and a fine Hibs win. 3-1 :bbb:

London Bouncer

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
20 minutes in, a lot of possession, a lot of playing it down the left flank, a lot of Paul Hanlon not being able to cross, a lot of misplaced passes in our own half. Mon the Cabbage.

Chris G Whyte

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
And the predictable happens yet afeckingain
We just can't seem to finish matches off. I've absolutely no idea why, it's been a problem for the third year in a row against teams typically less than half our size.

It's starting to get old.

Uncy

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Not a corner. But there's 7 back to defend it.

We just stroll around don't we? No urgency anywhere. See if this wakes us up a little bit.

egb_hibs

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
United continue to look far more likely to score despite having far less of the ball

aggie

Justified Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
McGinn has been murder today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I thought Lennon would make us more direct. ( not long ball, but more direct)

But we fuck about too much.

Uncy

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
They pass and move, we shuttle it around and stay in the same position. Missing Liam Henderson for his energy and drive. For all the love for McG and McG, they dont create anything like enough chances. We score once a game and its not like we're missing a hatful. Balance of side wrong today expecting our best Centre Half to be pinging crosses in from the left.

Lots of work to do.

London Bouncer

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Not happy. But if we'd just beaten fucking Ayr United at home then draws at Queen of the South and at home to Dundee United would've been acceptable.

Two Headed Boy

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Unlucky at the end there. Cammy Bell saved them. Should have done much more prior to that though.Ball control seems to be a problem in the final third. Almost everyone has a nervousness about them that effects their decision making. Are most of our players too scared to take the responsibility of scoring?

London Bouncer

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Two VERY important games in Fife later in the month. Raith and Dunfermline away, six points and nothing else is acceptable.

aggie

Justified Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Nae point in winning 5 on the spin if you then take 2 from 9. Step up, Neil, and the team for that matter. Vastly superior today football-wise, but fcukin mugged yet again. Not good enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Family

Capital Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Too slow today, poor performances from Shinnie, Cummings, Super etc. Seem to go all downhill when Gray went off.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors