• We have upgraded the theme which will allow us to add a lot of useful add-ones.

You can dismiss this as you would probably be raging if not.
  • Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

Game just got even more interesting...

SKII

Administrator
Administrator
Radge Donator
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
I'm not going to say "important" (though I am thinking it)...but with the results today all "going our way" we need to capitalise on all the clubs around us not winning.

If you were swithering about tomorrow please think about getting down to ER to back to boys as we try to go back top of the league on our own again.

Or to call Willo Flood names.

You choose.

Greenmachine

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Do you think United might try to Flood the midfield ?...i'll get my coat.

Results certainly helped us today. A win tomorrow puts us back top by a point.

SKII

Administrator
Administrator
Radge Donator
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Do you think United might try to Flood the midfield ?...i'll get my coat.

Results certainly helped us today. A win tomorrow puts us back top by a point.
They'll be Gunning for us... :lookaround:

C4MMY

Bounce Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Gutted I can't make it tomorrow, first home game of the season I'll no make thanks to fcuking tv!! Aw well eh the price you've gotta pay!

Hibee Kev

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Can't make it tomorrow either as doing the Great Scottish Run through in the weedge. Been unable to loan out my ST which is slightly surprising/annoying, though to be fair a lot of the guys who would previously have taken it now have STs themselves. Will be listening to the game during the run, and will be hoping to hear us get the win that'll take back to the top of the table!

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
First miss for me too.

It's been several decades since I last said that.

Dub

Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
I'm planning on being there but if my back is effed and I can't go I've got someone on standby to take my ST.

London Bouncer

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Stuck down here so I will be shouting an assortment of words such as "gremlin" and "dickhead" at Flood from my sofa.

tricky

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
In Montpellier so missing it, hoping for the win and look forward to the just back report

Robert Barone

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Hoping this a more open type game which will suit us..time for other players in the team to take some responsibility in the goal scoring dept. I hope we go with Jason and Keats up front but I don't think we will as Lennon will probably go with Holt and Jason I'd expect.

Utd have got some useful players up front and Simon Murray looks like he can be a handful on his day.

Fancy us to click tomorrow and there to be a few goals...3-1 Hibs I think.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hibs1337

Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Massive game tomorrow for lots of reasons. D Utd will be a very difficult opponent but this is a great opportunity for Hibs to reassert themselves after a mini blip.
I am expecting a solid and determined performance from Hibs tomorrow, 2-0, although Andreu will be a big threat.

I would like to see us start with Boyle again as he is the only player with game changing pace.

Jack

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
What channel is it on?

If I can't watch it on the hotel telly I'll be watching it on my tab.

32c here. I might have to have cold beers and snacks while I'm watching :-)

GdanskHibee

Baltic Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
They aren't goin to come & park the bus so I reckon we'll nab a few. It'll also be interesting to see how Rocky fares, given that he doesn't normally have to do much!

2-0 Cummings & Holt :thumbgrin

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors