• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Gael Bigirimana signs short term deal

Honest opinions given.

Wasn’t in anyway directed at you

He didn't know a thing about any Hibs interest until this morning and seems genuinely gob smacked about the whole move.

Seems like he was the fall back signing if Celtc refused to play ball over Scotty which they of course predictedbly did.

No great harm done as he is only here for 4 months and has a chance to prove himself or just disappear like so many of the short termers who come through the door.

Signed because the length of his name . Rod will be happy. Lots of letters . Shop will make a fortune ... a funny tweet from Tam McManus

He sounds a similar type of player to Dylan, with Omeonga being similar to McGinn in that he likes to drive forward with the ball. I know they won't be the same quality as those two legends but at least there has now been an effort to bring in players who can do the same job in the team albeit in the short term.

Wasn’t in anyway directed at you

To be honest mate i jumped the gun with my Motherwell reject comment as i never knew anything about the player and only went what was written on the BBC website, but when looked into things i am prepared to give anyone in a Hibs shirt a chance.

Last edited:
To be honest mate i jumped the gun with my Motherwell reject comment as i knew about the player and only went what was written on the BBC website, but when looked into things i am prepared to give anyone in a Hibs shirt a chance.

It wasn’t directed at you either mate. I think he has got plenty of ability. Just need to see how he plays and fits in.

He didn't know a thing about any Hibs interest until this morning and seems genuinely gob smacked about the whole move.

Not half as gobsmacked as the Hibs support apparently.

Seems quite positive

He was one of the 6 players that Newcastle loaned to Rangers with orders from Mike Ashley that all 6 must play in every game. Luckily for Geal he was injured the whole time he was there and never kicked a ball for der hun

He was one of the 6 players that Newcastle loaned to Rangers with orders from Mike Ashley that all 6 must play in every game. Luckily for Geal he was injured the whole time he was there and never kicked a ball for der hun

Good spot, I thought I recognised his name.

He's married to Miss Coventry 2012 so he must have something about him :icon-lol:

He's married to Miss Coventry 2012 so he must have something about him :icon-lol:

I think a certain member of this site may require you back this up with photographic evidence

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Complete the following sentence.

@Sir Shrink will rightly be giving me a hard time for mentioning this and not providing at least one _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Welcome Gael!
Sounds strange saying that given the weather we’re expecting!

I think a certain member of this site may require you back this up with photographic evidence

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
happy to oblige .....

You know the rules.

:P

Looks like this boy can score for fun.

Can’t imagine shouting ‘ come on Gael’ tomorrow!
Might get rain and sleet as well!
What shortened name can or will he get?

"Follower of almighty Jesus Christ!" I did note Gael make a few references to Jesus and God in his interview. Better get used to a few more Oh Jesus Christs and God Almighty's if recent performances continue pal. :angry30:

You know the rules.

To be fair, I don't think he does. Only joined on Saturday. Probably hasn't even sent you pictures of his own wife/partner yet.

To be fair, I don't think he does. Only joined on Saturday. Probably hasn't even sent you pictures of his own wife/partner yet.

He's been here 10 years or more, and I've got the pics.
:bouncy:

So he was sent to Coventry?

10 years tomorrow it would seem!

Correct, I checked the wrong profile. And of course you would know...

I think he’ll be decent for us, probably a better version of Milligan & potentially a long term replacement for Bartley.

"Follower of almighty Jesus Christ!" I did note Gael make a few references to Jesus and God in his interview. Better get used to a few more Oh Jesus Christs and God Almighty's if recent performances continue pal. :angry30:

HaHaHa ! And a few holy Fcucks !!!!

how do i earn the privilege of using the "like" facilty Mark?

Law graduate! Tough luck @Sir Shrink

Aye, impressive on a number of levels Jack. Nice one Gael, lucky bastard :P

HaHaHa ! And a few holy Fcucks !!!!

how do i earn the privilege of using the "like" facilty Mark?

You should be able to do so now?

You should be able to do so now?
Afraid not mate, got 3 options Report, Quote or Reply

Afraid not mate, got 3 options Report, Quote or Reply
How bout now?

ooo
How bout now?
Bingo, many thanks Jamie

ooo

Bingo, many thanks Jamie
No need to thank me :happy:

My Motherwell mate said he is a cracking player. Plenty of ability and can play a killer pass but sometimes looks a bit uninterested. Said he doesn’t fit into how they play right now and they are in a relegation scrap so need to have players fighting for the jersey.

This thread has been viewed 7730 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£28.75