• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

Gael Bigirimana signs short term deal

dmn1989

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Fuck sake eh

No even in the door... No even guaranteed to get in the door.
Everyone gets a chance, fact you're all using made up stats shows you know fuck all.
He played against us a couple weeks ago.

Enjoy you're night. Gonna be a ragefest apparently
Absolutely spot on. A few regulars in this thread with their negative shite.

FTJT

Bounce Radge
He might not be the marquee signing through the middle we were hoping for, but I think he'll be a welcome addition. We were short of players who can bring the ball through midfield and we've signed him and Omeonga, both of who seem like they have a bit of dig and like to get forward.

I'm sure Gael will do Fine.

Rocky

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Article on Hibs site has been edited and no longer mentions number 23 shirt - someone else getting it....

SKII

Administrator
Administrator
Radge Donator
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Article on Hibs site has been edited and no longer mentions number 23 shirt - someone else getting it....
It was being kept for Allan...has that changed?

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
....that he wasn't good enough to get into a Motherwell side? As confirmed by the Motherwell manager.
He’s still played 21 times this season though,their fans seem to think he’ll suit our style of play rather than theirs.

Jamie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
It was being kept for Allan...has that changed?
In around 20 mins will find out, could possible have new squad numbers next season :hmmm:

Rocky

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
In around 20 mins will find out, could possible have new squad numbers next season :hmmm:
Hibs always do a 'this concludes our business' message don't they? I sense we're not quite done

Smurf

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
He’s still played 21 times this season though,their fans seem to think he’ll suit our style of play rather than theirs.
They've been pretty poor this season. Time will tell. I hope I'm wrong but I'll be amazed if we look to keep him on for next season. It's back to quantity over quality for me.

Jamie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce

The Family

Capital Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Celtic have concluded all their business so I don't think Allan is coming tonight.

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
They've been pretty poor this season. Time will tell. I hope I'm wrong but I'll be amazed if we look to keep him on for next season. It's back to quantity over quality for me.
Maybe,I just look at it as cover for Bartley/Milligan (Though he can’t be worse than Milligan). Hopefully we’re too busy celebrating goals to care for the next 4 months.

Hibs v St.Johnstone

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel