• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Fury Wilder III

emerald green

Private Member
Reaction score
Well troops..... ye watching tomorrow night?

Think the Gypsy king is going to smash him. Again.

The above is epic. Fight one. Fury asleep... gets up and goes for it. A brawler.

Not much of a boxing fan, but I think I'll watch this. Watched the last one after catching highlights on the first fight.
What time we expecting them to walk out?

Reckon Fury does him again, Wilder looked like he didn't know what to do when Fury was chasing him down last time out.

Not much of a boxing fan, but I think I'll watch this. Watched the last one after catching highlights on the first fight.
What time we expecting them to walk out?

Reckon Fury does him again, Wilder looked like he didn't know what to do when Fury was chasing him down last time out.
I think its around midnight Sat into Sunday Hammi..... worth checking...

Aye, wilder came out looking like a shit Transformer in the last fight, thought he would walk it (nae idea why, because imo he was probably just shaded in the first fight).

Fury seems a wee bit slack in the build up tae this... buts lets face Wilder has the big hit, but not much else. He was royally out boxed in fight 2.

Looking forward to it.

I think its around midnight Sat into Sunday Hammi..... worth checking...

Aye, wilder came out looking like a shit Transformer in the last fight, thought he would walk it (nae idea why, because imo he was probably just shaded in the first fight).

Fury seems a wee bit slack in the build up tae this... buts lets face Wilder has the big hit, but not much else. He was royally out boxed in fight 2.

Looking forward to it.

Aye 12 isn't too bad for me, usually stay up for the UFC fights. They're usually much later so this should be easy.

I think it's an act from Fury, still trying to win over the American crowd. Shame Joshua got beat, that fight would've been a massive spectacle. Especially if Fury brought the american crowd eyes. I believe they're much less interested in AJ?

Wilder throws too much into his punches, lifts himself off his feet swinging wild (name suits him) and his excuses for that fight are nothing short of extremely embarrassing.

Looking forward to it too. I thought Fury was a complete waster before seeing him on JRE and he told his story, found out he's really quite likeable and really suffers. Hard not to root for him imo.

Hope he wins.

If he loses do they go for a 4th fight?
1 tie, 1 win each..

Well troops..... ye watching tomorrow night?

Think the Gypsy king is going to smash him. Again.

The above is epic. Fight one. Fury asleep... gets up and goes for it. A brawler.

If Wilder had been less wild with his punches when Fury got up he'd have mollificated him. Hope he knocks him clean out this time round.

Nearly time!
12 o'clock my ass 🤣

👊 🤜

I think fury will win but wilder can punch.

Honestly I can't believe how good Fury has become. I never saw it happening when he was younger

He walks out wearing some stupid looking shit like.

Now we've got the Spartans too

The fuck is going on 🤣

This is a proper fight 😬

Fair enjoyed that
Good fight!

Cracking fight, loads of knockdowns. Gypsy King can win a boxing match or a slug fest it seems, fair play.

Too old for staying up all night nowadays. Just watched it with my breakfast and what a fight.
Only one winner the longer it went.

Just watched it on Youtube,what a fight

Nearly time!
12 o'clock my ass 🤣

👊 🤜
I meant to say, I think it might be nearer 4 hammi :lookaround: :gigglle:

Sweet Science. From start to finish.

Wilder is a bad loser, ( and a shithouse).

Mon the Champ!

This thread has been viewed 652 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back