• Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

Fud Rudd Resigns

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Hearts
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Mays human shield eventually jacks it.

BIG G

TariqE

Barbary Corsair
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Trouble with this is that absolute Jeremy Hunt of a man, Jeremy Hunt will end up in the home office.......

Sent from my F3211 using Tapatalk

Bofahibee

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Gray Boot Sponsor
Hunt still battling over the purchase of those dodgy flats he got cheap from a donor. Mind you, Gove gives me the dry boak.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jock3

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Thank feck, the patronising woman. Ok Johnson next please. Mind you because the media is behind it I don't trust it. Still one less of 'em......

Smurf

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I'd imagine May did all she could to retain her human shield. If Corbyn was a stronger leader he would destroy this government.

jock3

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
I'd imagine May did all she could to retain her human shield. If Corbyn was a stronger leader he would destroy this government.
Corbyn is paralysed by the right wing of his party and the vicious media. Feck sake the Tory party is imploding and the Blairites invite electoral suicide crying anti-Semitism.

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Hearts
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
I recollect that you voted for the political giant Liz Kendall in the Leadership contest K !!!

BIG G

Kenny

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
29th April ... just before May

- - - Updated - - -

hunt or mcvey next please. :thumbgrin

Smurf

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I recollect that you voted for the political giant Liz Kendall in the Leadership contest K !!!

BIG G
I did. 5% she got....

Corbyn hasn't got the leadership qualities to articulate a left wing message. If a George Galloway, Chris Williamson, Angela Raynor or Rebecca Long-Bailey were doing so the message would be taken much more seriously IMHO.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
Trouble with this is that absolute Jeremy Hunt of a man, Jeremy Hunt will end up in the home office.......

Sent from my F3211 using Tapatalk
I'm virtually certain the gadgey on radio 4 today called him Jeremy C U next Tuesday. At around 7.42. I'll check on iplayer :sm023:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors