• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Fucking despise huns

I don't understand that they seem to be able to pick and choose if away fans are allowed to attend? So we never got any tickets and it seems that Ross County were in the same boat? I realise they probably wouldn't have brought many but even so. But the Jambos get a full allocation? I would absolutely ban der Hun from Easter Road.

I’d wouldn’t give the huns tickets until they give us some, and it would match what they give us. I wouldn’t give Celtic any more than 800 tickets, same goes for Aberdeen.

Only club I’d give the full South Stand to is Hearts.

I’d wouldn’t give the huns tickets until they give us some, and it would match what they give us. I wouldn’t give Celtic any more than 800 tickets, same goes for Aberdeen.

Only club I’d give the full South Stand to is Hearts.
This completey agree mate.

Reactions: Zab
Another dodgy decision given to them . With hibs losing 2-1 and dominating the second half this happens :-

Oops .video file too large , didnt upload 🤷‍♂️
was blatant hand ball by bates . Penalty not given at ER in 2017 😡

If ever we need reminded of the Hun media bias in Scotland then today when the Red Tops should be singing the praises of Scotland after one of our best performances in years they lead with the "Search for Rangers next Manager".

Disgraceful

Congratulations Scotland!
That's an impressive result against a very good team

If ever we need reminded of the Hun media bias in Scotland then today when the Red Tops should be singing the praises of Scotland after one of our best performances in years they lead with the "Search for Rangers next Manager".

Disgraceful
Surprised they’re not leading with engerlands 10-0 win , that is the rangers team after all 🤣

I’m guessing it’s going to be Gio as a replacement for Slippy as the Retard has been drip feeding what a brilliant manager he would be for the last three days. Which I assume means a deal was struck four days ago.
Time will tell.

I’m guessing it’s going to be Gio as a replacement for Slippy as the Retard has been drip feeding what a brilliant manager he would be for the last three days. Which I assume means a deal was struck four days ago.
Time will tell.
Think he might be a decent appointment tbh. Gutting, and I hope not though

Time will tell.
His nickname is ready and waiting - giofanny van bronckhurst 🤣

Time will tell.
If its him or big name similar then they will come in and want to change things.

Someone like mcinnes would keep to the Gerrard style and tactics.
As much of a prick that Gerrard is he got some average players playing out their skin.

Think he might be a decent appointment tbh. Gutting, and I hope not though
I think so too sadly.

Winning leagues and cups with Feyenoord is essentially a carbon copy of what he needs to do at the Huns i.e lead a big fish in a wee pond to silverware. I keep an eye on Dutch football as I have family over there and the standard of player is pretty similar to what he'll have at Ibrox too.

His nickname is ready and waiting - giofanny van bronckhurst 🤣
Or..... Iowemoney van Ibroxburst

Bastard , I was hoping the lotto guy was going to be in the dugout on Sunday

So fanny bronkhurst appointed and he canny wait to meet up with the incredible supporters . Living up to his name already 🤣

Welcome to the cesspit 🤣

Well, that was a shocker eh.

Won't be in the dugout on Sunday

Won't be in the dugout on Sunday
Said he wid rather start afresh in next seasons competition.

Probably a decent signing.Sadly.

So fanny bronkhurst appointed and he canny wait to meet up with the incredible supporters . Living up to his name already 🤣
He's hardly going to say 'thanks for signing me, and whatever you do;keep the fans away from me'.

He's hardly going to say 'thanks for signing me, and whatever you do;keep the fans away from me'.
True , but to call them incredible 🤷‍♂️. Is it just us that witness the bile that emanates from them or do they all just turn a blind eye 🤔

A new oranje strip in the pipeline👀 a pathetic bigoted excuse again from a club intent on stopping bigotry 😅😅😅

A new oranje strip in the pipeline👀 a pathetic bigoted excuse again from a club intent on stopping bigotry 😅😅😅
If he or they survive until next seasons kits are produced 👀

They know no other way but humpin them will improve our mood a lot, and we can do it 💚

On Bronkhurst, you couldn't meet a nicer man so even tho he must know what like they are, I just have to accept that he must have a screw loose somewhere 🤕

25% off all orange merchandise not a joke

You trusted Slippy G
When he pledged his loyalty
But again in Division 3 you will roam
Slippy took flight
Coz you haven't a light
You're so broke
He slipped off home
You're so broke
He slipped off home

Sloop John B

"His name is Rio and he rocks the Ibrox stands,he hates the Pope the IRA and Bobby Sands" the latest ditty.

"His name is Rio and he rocks the Ibrox stands,he hates the Pope the IRA and Bobby Sands" the latest ditty.
Ehhhh, Gio? Or am I missin summat?

Ehhhh, Gio? Or am I missin summat?
Sorry Gio.

Belter 😫

Sorry Gio.
It is as orhers are sayin a fukkín belter 🙂

It is as orhers are sayin a fukkín belter 🙂
*others :unsure::mad:

Seems huns are getting the full south stand in 1st December.

That is fucking piss poor from hibs .

Is it Hibs that arrange the seating?
Or piss poor ticket sales that determine it?
No idea.

Is it Hibs that arrange the seating?
Or piss poor ticket sales that determine it?
No idea.
This is for the league game at ER mate

When we got zero at ibrox

did anyone really not expect that ??

did anyone really not expect that ??
I had hoped they gave a fuck about us .
But clearly not.
Shitebags

I had hoped they gave a fuck about us .
But clearly not.
Shitebags
Money shouts

This is for the league game at ER mate

When we got zero at ibrox
Ah right.
Much as I would enjoy just giving them the lower deck and making it mandatory for Hibs fans on the upper to spit chewed up pies and pour cups of piss on them, it was never going to happen.
Hopefully they sell out and go home with nil points.

This thread has been viewed 46047 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back