• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Fucking despise huns

JFP

Unrepentant Fenian Bastard
Private Member
Reaction score
They don’t celebrate, it’s not in their nature. Their purpose is to promote supremacy, sectarianism, hatred, bigotry and Irish racism, and this title, their first- and they know it- and thankfully they know everyone knows it, is simply an excuse to do so.

And we can't have a small number at hampden because of this .

Watching the English FA Cup final showed exactly what fans at a game brings .

They don’t celebrate, it’s not in their nature. Their purpose is to promote supremacy, sectarianism, hatred, bigotry and Irish racism, and this title, their first- and they know it- and thankfully they know everyone knows it, is simply an excuse to do so.

And we can't have a small number at hampden because of this .

Watching the English FA Cup final showed exactly what fans at a game brings .
I can’t disagree with any of that. Very well put. I don’t like the smellies either but this lot are the worst. A hateful and disgraceful lot of bigoted arseholes

Anyone else seen the videos yet? Multiple on twitter of huns kicking fuck out each other, some way to celebrate a title win hahaha

Anyone else seen the videos yet? Multiple on twitter of huns kicking fuck out each other, some way to celebrate a title win hahaha
Yes loads of them.
Pissing in streat, hun on hun poor attempts of fighting. Just pure neddish carnage .

But was a guarantee

They hate each other and the rest of the world

They are a strange set. Fighting amongst themselves when they have had an unbeaten season in the league. A day supposedly about them celebrating what their team has achieved and they kick off amongst each other. Most moronic support in world football

Even the huns hate the huns.

How can they be so angry when they're claiming to be so happy.

Fuckin weird lot.

The fucking dregs of Scotland! 😐

Was thinking tonight that these huns in George Square are a different breed....years of humiliation after letting their club die has led them to a situation where, even when they are supposed to be celebrating, their constant need to hate and lash out ends up with them fighting among themselves. They are programmed to hate...thats all they have...they dont understand joy...just dour staunch hatred.

Was thinking tonight that these huns in George Square are a different breed....years of humiliation after letting their club die has led them to a situation where, even when they are supposed to be celebrating, their constant need to hate and lash out ends up with them fighting among themselves. They are programmed to hate...thats all they have...they dont understand joy...just dour staunch hatred.
👍 Post of the day!!!

The fucking dregs of Scotland! 😐

Them and Celtic..

Reactions: SWH
Them and Celtic..
True

Them and Celtic..
Celtic nowhere near the level of huns not even close

I actually agree. Don’t like the smellies and their nauseating need to feel loved by everyone but the huns are out on their own. Pure scum

Well, I don't recall the Huns launching CS gas into our stand. Celtc's level of vileness is pretty high.
Fuck them both.

Well, I don't recall the Huns launching CS gas into our stand. Celtc's level of vileness is pretty high.
Fuck them both.
That is a point tbf. What gets me most about Celtc is their belief that everyone loves them and they have an affinity with clubs like Liverpool or Man United when the truth is they don’t give a shit about them. They even think we have an affinity because of coming from similar backgrounds. Dickheads

Fuck them both.
Every club has *&*^ in their support .
Huns are in a complete level of their own.
Full of hate , anti Catholic anti Irish, racist vermin.

Celtic have won 4 trebles on the bounce and I don't recall any trashed City centres , and violence or racism .

Every club has *&*^ in their support .
Huns are in a complete level of their own.
Full of hate , anti Catholic anti Irish, racist vermin.

Celtic have won 4 trebles on the bounce and I don't recall any trashed City centres , and violence or racism .
Walked down Easter Road when they've been in town lately?

That is a point tbf. What gets me most about Celtc is their belief that everyone loves them and they have an affinity with clubs like Liverpool or Man United when the truth is they don’t give a shit about them. They even think we have an affinity because of coming from similar backgrounds. Dickheads

I don't think there is much link between Liverpool and Celtc other than one song.

Cmon you can't compare the 2 .
Huns are fucking animals .

I go for a pint with my Celtc pals before or after Hibs Celtc games. Imagine even considering the idea of doing that with a hun equivalent?

I do actually have a Hun pal I have a pint with before games through there, usually in the Queen Street Station bar, before sharing a taxi to the game.
I have Celtc pals too, a St Mirren friend, two Motherwell friends, and my oldest friend is an Arab. As has been said above every support has their share of arseholes. Only the Celtc arseholes, though, patronise you as well.
Anyway, I'll probably bow out now. The much-missed SKII, I seem to recall, had a personal tale about the vileness of some Celtc fans.

I do actually have a Hun pal I have a pint with before games through there, usually in the Queen Street Station bar, before sharing a taxi to the game.
I have Celtc pals too, a St Mirren friend, two Motherwell friends, and my oldest friend is an Arab. As has been said above every support has their share of arseholes. Only the Celtc arseholes, though, patronise you as well.
Anyway, I'll probably bow out now. The much-missed SKII, I seem to recall, had a personal tale about the vileness of some Celtc fans.

He did, they used to piss in his garden!

I go for a pint with my Celtc pals before or after Hibs Celtc games. Imagine even considering the idea of doing that with a hun equivalent?
Same as this .
Been to many celtic bars after the games and wolfe tone gigs with celtic fans

He did, they used to piss in his garden!
I recall a nine-year-old being pushed in front of traffic?

I recall a nine-year-old being pushed in front of traffic?

Think that is correct too.

I suspect we'll see an uptick in covid cases in the nether regions of West Lothian like we did last time they had a "party". If that forces us back into level 3 my rage will know no bounds.

I suspect we'll see an uptick in covid cases in the nether regions of West Lothian like we did last time they had a "party". If that forces us back into level 3 my rage will know no bounds.

I have to say I have not really seen any hunnery in my part of "East" West Lothian. Drove through Bathgate and Blackburn yesterday morning, people actually have fucking union jacks and Hun flags flying from their houses.

Same as this .
Been to many celtic bars after the games and wolfe tone gigs with celtic fans

A contender for worst possible night out

A Cicero gig with jambos maybe

If the roles were reversed and it was who Celtic had embarrassed themselves for 10 years, I think there would have similar scenes in Glasgow. It was only this season they had to erect security fencing around Celtic Park because their fans couldn’t handle losing a few games for the first time in 10 years.

The two clubs might be on different sides but they both attract the self entitled entitled “we’ll do what we want” types.

I have nothing but disdain for both clubs.

A contender for worst possible night out

A Cicero gig with jambos maybe
I’m going to admit this. At the time, I liked that song Cicero put out, love is everywhere. Thought it was catchy. Still a Gunt though. Wonder what happened to him

I have to say I have not really seen any hunnery in my part of "East" West Lothian. Drove through Bathgate and Blackburn yesterday morning, people actually have fucking union jacks and Hun flags flying from their houses.
Same round here , I expect by people who'd need a sat nav to find Ibrox

Aye it'll be the same areas as light up red on the PHS dashboard, which were all fairly predictable the last time the mob descended on George Square.

I drove into a street yesterday and most of the houses were decked out in bunting, flags all over the place even one of the Staffies had a uj bandana. Normally one or 2 have flags out. Welcome to Saltcoats

Don't think I've seen the FM call out the anti Catholic side of their vile behaviour before, could be an interesting development. Calling on the club to do more too, wonder if we'll finally see some real action being taken. Easier for her to do the week after an election of course but even still.

Are they going to hunted down, faces in the redtops for weeks on end? Probably not, they didn't run on the pitch.

Are they going to hunted down, faces in the redtops for weeks on end? Probably not, they didn't run on the pitch.

I'm sure some efforts will be made this week to identify the miscreants. I believe some of the West of Scotland fans wrongly blamed were in fact Chelsea fans.
Look on it as a bit of a rehearsal for the big 'find these hooligans' exercise to be staged after the Cup Final and centered on either Leith or Perth.

I'm sure some efforts will be made this week to identify the miscreants. I believe some of the West of Scotland fans wrongly blamed were in fact Chelsea fans.
Look on it as a bit of a rehearsal for the big 'find these hooligans' exercise to be staged after the Cup Final and centered on either Leith or Perth.
Those pesky Chelsea fans again. Makes me wonder why they and the huns have an affinity as whenever the huns cause trouble, it’s those pesky Chelsea fans 🤔

Yes loads of them.
Pissing in streat, hun on hun poor attempts of fighting. Just pure neddish carnage .

But was a guarantee
And loads of pics of plod celebrating with them. No change there.
Both scum

I’m going to admit this. At the time, I liked that song Cicero put out, love is everywhere. Thought it was catchy. Still a Gunt though. Wonder what happened to him
He went on to work for Sky, don’t know if he still does though

This thread has been viewed 46084 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50