• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Fucking despise huns

That’s the second ✅ after the video of Rolf slamming the bias towards the rangers . So 2-0 to them versus us 😜
Was he not managing Arabs rather than Gunts?

Was he not managing Arabs rather than Gunts?
You could be right , ok 1-0 😩

Didnie realise Omeonga was playing for Livi...

Didnie realise Omeonga was playing for Livi...

Aye signed late in the window, good pals with Marv.

Getting a taste o' their ain medicine.Banned fae Lyon.GIRUY!

They've released a statement of course - "shocked" and "bemused" fuckin arseholes. Hope loads of them are out of pocket

They've released a statement of course - "shocked" and "bemused" fuckin arseholes. Hope loads of them are out of pocket
Beggars belief apparently.
Staunch language there.

Even my missus, who has no real interest in fitba, and has been been known to misplace 😜 her sense of humour, had a wee chuckle when that news came on the tv tonight. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Even my missus, who has no real interest in fitba, and has been been known to misplace 😜 her sense of humour, had a wee chuckle when that news came on the tv tonight. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Least her sense of humour was just misplaced mine’s has totally lost hers.
TBF if I was married to me for all these years…”married to me”, does that make me an introvert?🤔

Least her sense of humour was just misplaced mine’s has totally lost hers.
TBF if I was married to me for all these years…”married to me”, does that make me an introvert?🤔
Been married for 35 years and for the life of me I canna mind breaking that 5th fuckin mirror.

Been married for 35 years and for the life of me I canna mind breaking that 5th fuckin mirror.
Sad Homer Simpson GIF

Six mirrors…..

Now they have been told they are allowed to have fans at the game.

After tons of them have cancelled hotels and flights.

Hahaha haha hahaha hahagaha 😂😅🤣🤣😅😂😅🤣

New Season in the Sevco 2012 series and this looks interesting viewing:

If it is all true they still have heads clearly buried in the sand by thinking they can fix it by winning another title.They won a title last year, slipped further into debt, sold Gerrard and slipped even further into debt (if the figures are to be believed) When does the league actually intervene and say, no more signings until you can pay your way???? Yes I already know the answer!

If they make champions League next season their "win no matter what the cost" policy will have paid off

If they make champions League next season their "win no matter what the cost" policy will have paid off

Winning the qualifier will be a sticky point.

Winning the qualifier will be a sticky point.
They go straight in I'm sure (the spl winners that is).

They go straight in I'm sure (the spl winners that is).

Ah possibly cos our coefficience has got better.

Ah possibly cos our coefficience has got better.
Aye another reason to hope they both get pumped silly in Europe. Not sure if Ukraine can pip them to an automatic place or if that was last year.

Aye another reason to hope they both get pumped silly in Europe. Not sure if Ukraine can pip them to an automatic place or if that was last year.
The Scottish champions will qualify automatically if the eventual Champions league winners also finish their domestic league in a Champions League spot is what the BBC posted.

The Scottish champions will qualify automatically if the eventual Champions league winners also finish their domestic league in a Champions League spot is what the BBC posted.
Ffs pretty much a given then!

The Huns and Nottingham Forest are having a huge brawl started by the Huns claiming to be the first big European to celebrate 150 years of existence. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Good to see this because fans of English clubs are now recognising that the Huns were liquidated and are now only 9-10 years old!!

I was chatting to a hun last night night. He said it’s about time the hun had a run of success as “ it’s been so hard following rangers the last few years” 😭😭
I can only imagine I replied 🤪

fukin zombie bastards

This thread has been viewed 45774 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back