• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Friday game v Falkirk

Get fuckin in

Sutton is spot on McCracken should've been red carded

Yup Thomson is a cheating ****

Sent by telepathy.

:bbb::bbb::bbb: Keatings is having a party :bbb::bbb::bbb:

Keatings x 2. 'nuff said

Terrific header fae Keatings.

We really need tae start playing better now though and putting some real consistent pressure on their defenders.

got 2-1 hibs 15/2 no givin a fuck if we score again, as long as they fuckin dinnae.

Great cross from Stokes

- - - Updated - - -

Great cross from Stokes

As long as we don't start with Keatings.

Doh!

Telt ye!

Start the second half strong go for the third and kill the game,dirty cheating scum fucks

Sutton is spot on McCracken should've been red carded

That's not in the script for him, he could not possibly turn down the stonewaller but not even a yellow is ridiculous but to be expected from that urchin

Yup Thomson is a cheating ****

Sent by telepathy.

Not even a yellow

Need him tae stay on the park, hes having a mare. Keatings lost him for his second goal tae.

Some phenomenal goalkeeping from Conrad there :O

FFS:pullhair:

Was Keatings goal offside? I am working so can't see the game!!

Well offside.

Miles offside

Yep, just mistimed the run by a second or so but clearly offside

Time for a super sub I feel.

The unluckiest team in world football, it's fucking sick :sad

I don't believe it :pullhair: Another season down here.

Really dunno what to say eh, scunnered doeny even come close

The unluckiest team in world football, it's $#@!ing sick :sad

I try hard to remind myself there's no such thing as luck but feck me it's difficult as a Hibs fan. No bottling it tonight - not once we started to play - but the other obstacle we always have to overcome came into play....bad luck or what seems bloody like it. Two absolute zingers and one with the last kick of the ball. How many times?

cant kill teams off (dont even really try) - cya stubbs

And this is true also. Luck or otherwise we came to this pass for this reason.

I try hard to remind myself there's no such thing as luck but feck me it's difficult as a Hibs fan. No bottling it tonight - not once we started to play - but the other obstacle we always have to overcome came into play. Two absolute zingers and one with the last kick of the ball. How many times?

We hit the bar twice at the death and both there's fly in. Never seen a professional team with as much shite luck as us. And then there's the clear handball in the first leg. Never ends.

To be done by two lucky hits like that in one game could only happen to us but the real reason for our downfall is an inability to score, our lack of pace and dreadful decision making. That`s what has cost us and none of which has been addressed.

Yip totally agree they made two good subs which made the difference. Stubbs left it to late again. can see us getting humiliated in the cup final.

Yip totally agree they made two good subs which made the difference. Stubbs left it to late again. can see us getting humiliated in the cup final.
Whoever is in charge next season, please just find us a striker who can actually score goals!

Stubbs didn't confirm he's be here next season in that interview.

Sorry but Falkirk FFS another season in this shit hole league.

It's disappointing, I felt confident we could win. And it's always in the same way too.

Sorry but Falkirk FFS another season in this $#@! hole league.

Get used to them, they'll be in this league too.

Gutted. Keatings rewards the manager with his goals, Hendo and Super John worked so hard for the team. The Falkirk players took their goals well, no doubt BUT did how the fuck can you play on from a throw in where the player releases the ball about a metre into park? That's what it looked like for their winner or was it just me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stubbs didn't confirm he's be here next season in that interview.

I noticed that and I don't think he meant he would be sacked.

Fucking hope so mate, this could only happen to us eh, in total control after Keatings goals, fucking raging!!

They are def vulnerable and I too think Killie can handle them, not that it's any consolation to us.

What the hell was Gray doing for their equaliser? Headed it out into the danger area for the inevitable to happen. Schoolboy stuff. From that position it should have been knocked out towards the left flank where Bartley? I think it was was heading as he expected that too.

Gutted. Keatings rewards the manager with his goals, Hendo and Super John worked so hard for the team. The Falkirk players took their goals well, no doubt BUT did how the $#@! can you play on from a throw in where the player releases the ball about a metre into park? That's what it looked like for their winner or was it just me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also felt Gray should not have headed the ball towards the 18 yard line for their 2nd, be better to have just conceded a corner

We hit the bar twice at the death and both there's fly in. Never seen a professional team with as much $#@!e luck as us. And then there's the clear handball in the first leg. Never ends.

We're cursed. I can't think of any other explanation.

They'll probably win it if they are :sad

This thread has been viewed 13745 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50