• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Friday game v Falkirk

sorry, no looking tor an argument, just pissed off at them tor putting a loyalty scheme in place that rewards the fans that go to games, which is exactly what its designed for, but they dont give them points for (some of) the biggest games of the season.

I don't know but I'd probably guess no points were awarded as a short term fix to stop sevcovians buying up any remaining tickets at the 1 point mark.

Any real Hibby with no points gained over the last 15 months must have been pretty special in avoiding the system although I do know of a few season ticket holders who have not reallocated including me and having not done so have lost the points for that person.

If those points had been allocated then the threshold might have been correspondingly higher.

On-line just wasnt happening but got 6 tickets via the phone line.Hibs are trying to push ticket sales on-line as much as possible but my experience is just uniformly poor.:banger:
Me and the mates split up our tickets and used online system. Worked a treat. Pleasantly surprised

Friday night game is now sold out according to the Hibs official Facebook page.

Yeah it is. I didn't have enough points for the first wave so 6 of us have just bought tickets to sit in the Falkirk end.

Thought I'd get bt sports for the month - £30 activation and £22 for the month!!!!! I'd be cheaper with a tout!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

is this game going to be on BT Sport ??

only got Sky Sports and grumpy indoors refuses to add BT to our tv package :banger:

Been housebound for the last 6 weeks and missing the cup final too...
canny even get to the pub to watch it so desparate for a wee bit on the Hibees on zitelli

Yes, its on BT Sport

oh well Radio Scotland for me then :giggle:

really?? *&*$*" have to stay home then Friday night

bandit

Not sure a lot of people will agree with me here but I'd go 4-5-1 away to falkirk,
Same back 4.
Stokes-Mcginn-fyvie/Bartley-hendo-Boyle.
Keatings/Cummings.

Stokes is always out on the left so that takes care of itself and I'd rest Dylan but probably bring him on.

I'm not tactical genius but it's just another way we could go about things.

I'll fire you my BT Sports login details Archie, you can watch it online?

Falkirk closed online registration for tickets at lunchtime. I suspect they had a few new fans with Edinburgh addresses, i've just wasted a holiday for Friday.

Get a droid box Archie. Free fitba!

Falkirk closed online registration for tickets at lunchtime. I suspect they had a few new fans with Edinburgh addresses, i've just wasted a holiday for Friday.

know of a few Hibbies in the home end on Friday

I hope the team are still as angry as I am. I hope they want to cram it down "Housty's" throat as much as I do.

I hope the team are still as angry as I am. I hope they want to cram it down "Housty's" throat as much as I do.

If they adopted my attitude I'm afraid it would be red cards everywhere.

Houston is a bawbag.

Incidentally, I'm told he was seen on a night out in the Weedge recently 'dressed like a teenager'.

Sounds about right.

If they adopted my attitude I'm afraid it would be red cards everywhere.

Houston is a bawbag.

Incidentally, I'm told he was seen on a night out in the Weedge recently 'dressed like a teenager'.

Sounds about right.

Bet he had one of them "douchebag neck" t-shirts on. And jeans with far too many "features", like artfully placed frays.

Bet he had one of them "douchebag neck" t-shirts on. And jeans with far too many "features", like artfully placed frays.

When I was young the frayed jeans with well placed holes in the knees pointed to the fact we were skint..though not as skint as some as we could afford iron on patches :rascal: Dind't realise I coulda held onto them jeans and sold them for £100 today :rollfloor

I'll fire you my BT Sports login details Archie, you can watch it online?

my laptop is a bit ropey but that would be great:thumbgrin:thumbgrin:thumbgrin

Thought I'd get bt sports for the month - £30 activation and £22 for the month!!!!! I'd be cheaper with a tout!!!

Watch games on First Row Sport instead Bobby. Saves you paying all that cash.

Finding it hard to settle in the build up to this game. Not got a ticket so it's the telly for me and I really really want us to pump this lot....

I'm getting nervous too.

Bought my tickets on Monday to be posted out and nothing as yet.....:dub:

I'm getting nervous too.

Bought my tickets on Monday to be posted out and nothing as yet.....:dub:

Likewise, Sir Shrink. A few others in same boat too.

Hopefully posty sorts us out the morn...

Finding it hard to settle in the build up to this game. Not got a ticket so it's the telly for me and I really really want us to pump this lot....

Not even sure I'll manage to see it in the pub at this point if I can't get someone to mind the bairn for a couple of hours! Dinnae fancy pacing the kitchen listening to the radio, like - hopefully I can get some kind of stream.

Incidentally, it's both Friday 13th AND a full moon. I'm predicting mentalism.

No that i'm supersticious or nowt Aggie but ...furfucksakes did yi huv tae tell us that?:banger::banger::banger::rollfloor

Brilliant story, but I can see the moon in the sky and its nowhere near full. If I've read the website right, next full moon is erm 21st May. I wonder.

quite simply a must win, think we will do it..

Long shot I know, but does anyone have a spare for tonight ???? :lookaround:

Not even sure I'll manage to see it in the pub at this point if I can't get someone to mind the bairn for a couple of hours! Dinnae fancy pacing the kitchen listening to the radio, like - hopefully I can get some kind of stream.

Drop me a PM Aggs is yer having tae stay indairs. :thumbgrin

Drop me a PM Aggs is yer having tae stay indairs. :thumbgrin

Will do mate :thumbgrin

The bird is yet to decide what she's doing tonight, hopefully nowt which will mean yours truly can run down to the Arty for a couple of hours!

The bird is yet to decide what she's doing tonight, hopefully nowt which will mean yours truly can run down to the Arty for a couple of hours!

Same situation as me (near identical) Got BT on the go though.

BT for me also, couldn't get a ticket, going to be a tough game I feel, 1-1 extra time and Hibs to win on penaltys and Logan to have a few great saves.

Likewise, Sir Shrink. A few others in same boat too.

Hopefully posty sorts us out the morn...

Got mine.

:approve:

Playoffs tend to negate the whole point of a lengthy football season which has actually been a bit of a waste of time as Hibs were never going to be 5th (or 1st) and you could have written the script last August that Hibs would play Falkirk in the final play off game.

So much for all that wailing and nashing of teeth when we kept losing to Dumbarton as it never really matterred..:dunno:

Hopefully the home Raith game and the 1st Falkirk game demonstrates that at long last Stubbs has just about got his best team out on the pitch though I had hoped he would have given Gunnerson the nod over Gray a few weeks back.

As always put Stubbs under pressure and he likes to go saftey first with his 5 at the back and fair play to him its worked well on some occasions such as the last 'Scotlands Shame 2012' game but it failed in the first Raith play off game as the team shape was to rigid.:dunno:

Falkirk are more like Raith than 'Scotlands Shame 2012' so I am guessing he goes with the same team as Wednesday as it was sheer bad luck we didnt clearly win the game creating more than enough chances.:dunno:

Play 4-4-2, cut out the howlers and Hibs will win as they have more firepower than Falkirk.

1:2 Glory Glory.:thumbgrin

Playoffs tend to negate the whole point of a lengthy football season which has actually been a bit of a waste of time as Hibs were never going to be 5th (or 1st) and you could have written the script last August that Hibs would play Falkirk in the final play off game.So much for all that wailing and nashing of teeth when we kept losing to Dumbarton as it never really matterred..:dunno:Hopefully the home Raith game and the 1st Falkirk game demonstrates that at long last Stubbs has just about got his best team out on the pitch though I had hoped he would have given Gunnerson the nod over Gray a few weeks back.As always put Stubbs under pressure and he likes to go saftey first with his 5 at the back and fair play to him its worked well on some occasions such as the last 'Scotlands Shame 2012' game but it failed in the first Raith play off game as the team shape was to rigid.:dunno:Falkirk are more like Raith than 'Scotlands Shame 2012' so I am guessing he goes with the same team as Wednesday as it was sheer bad luck we didnt clearly win the game creating more than enough chances.:dunno:Play 4-4-2, cut out the howlers and Hibs will win as they have more firepower than Falkirk.1:2 Glory Glory.:thumbgrin
We did create enough chances at Raith away to put the tie to bed, and barely gave them a sniff. But I agree with you about the line up cos it's likely that Falkirk will once again be as negative as is humanly possible. We just a need Hanlon and Mcgregor to deal with the high balls and we should be ok. Cummings has been poor recently, and it won't happen but I'd have liked to see Boyle up front with Stokes.

We did create enough chances at Raith away to put the tie to bed, and barely gave them a sniff. But I agree with you about the line up cos it's likely that Falkirk will once again be as negative as is humanly possible. We just a need Hanlon and Mcgregor to deal with the high balls and we should be ok. Cummings has been poor recently, and it won't happen but I'd have liked to see Boyle up front with Stokes.

It won't happen but I miss Malonga.

get her telt! - biggest game this year and you cannae get oot the goose for a few hours to watch it in the pub!

Same situation as me (near identical) Got BT on the go though.

get her telt! - biggest game this year and you cannae get oot the goose for a few hours to watch it in the pub!

She's just telt me! "Get a ticket, what are ye thinking!" So I'm at least cleared for the pub, but I kinda wish I was going now..

It's a tricky one when my daughter isnae hers - I dinnae like to presume she'll watch her for me (I've been a single dad for years now).

She's just telt me! "Get a ticket, what are ye thinking!" So I'm at least cleared for the pub, but I kinda wish I was going now..

It's a tricky one when my daughter isnae hers - I dinnae like to presume she'll watch her for me (I've been a single dad for years now).

I usually have the wee guy on a Friday night but typical I'm free tonight but no ticket....

I usually have the wee guy on a Friday night but typical I'm free tonight but no ticket....

Message me if ye want to meet up for a beer then - happy to toddle along to Robbie's or summat, or even the Harp for some atmos? :thumbgrin

This thread has been viewed 13739 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back