• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Friday game v Falkirk

Stevie1059

Private Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know the script for getting a hold of tickets for the game on Friday, I don't get home until Wednesday evening so I miss the the gam at ER and want to get a hold of 2 tickets for Friday night...loyalty points ??? if so how many ?

I have heard that we are only getting approx. 1800 tickets, not sure if that's correct but its going to be one hell of a scramble.

A good scudding of them at ER will allay my worries if I cant get a hold of them for Friday.

GGTTH

Does anyone know the script for getting a hold of tickets for the game on Friday, I don't get home until Wednesday evening so I miss the the gam at ER and want to get a hold of 2 tickets for Friday night...loyalty points ??? if so how many ?

I have heard that we are only getting approx. 1800 tickets, not sure if that's correct but its going to be one hell of a scramble.

A good scudding of them at ER will allay my worries if I cant get a hold of them for Friday.

GGTTH

No been announced yet!

On sale at midday today 360 points or more

GGTTH

Tickets for Friday night's game at Falkirk will go on sale at 12pm today to supporters with 360+ loyalty points: hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6482
The second wave of sales will be for 90+ points, and will begin on Wednesday, with final wave of sales to those on database from Thursday.

they just tweeted that

Anyone know if we should be seeing Loyalty points for 2016/17 renewals in our accounts - or is the 360 based on this season and last only ?

This season alone. I've renewed no points added yet.mate.

This and last season mate, my points for renewing for next season aren't added yet

Kind of guessed that would be the case guys, can't see there being anything left after first wave :dub:

Same here, and I don't have enough for the first wave....pain in the arse.

Does anyone know how many lads have excess of 360 points to see if its even worthwhile trying to grab a ticket through our marvellous Ticketmaster site:hmmm

Same here, and I don't have enough for the first wave....pain in the arse.

Does anyone know how many lads have excess of 360 points to see if its even worthwhile trying to grab a ticket through our marvellous Ticketmaster site:hmmm

definitely more than the 1800 tickets we get that's for sure mate

Cannae make Friday, if I was short of the 1st wave I'd be buying in the home end....

This and last season mate, my points for renewing for next season aren't added yet

I tried to find out how many points I have just to see if my ST for next season [Aye, I've got one] were added. I can't even find the page to ket me view this. What is the path from the main page Hattie?

I tried to find out how many points I have just to see if my ST for next season [Aye, I've got one] were added. I can't even find the page to ket me view this. What is the path from the main page Hattie?

Login - eTickets

sign in or register Dub. You wont have points for next season, no one has.

Cheers [MENTION=10402]Hattie[/MENTION], thought similar also. [MENTION=409]southfieldhibby[/MENTION] I am giving it some serious thought about the home end on Friday but I hate sitting in the wrong end probably like everyone else on here but I still would rather be there that watching it on the telly.

If we stuff them at ER then that might make the decision a bit easier.

when you log in to your account, at the near top right corner, where it says "Hello Dub", your current loyalty points total shows there.

You can go into your loyalty points section by clicking at the very top right of the page, where it says "Mr Dub Ster (123456)"
On this page it will give you a breakdown of all the loyalty points awarded to you, so far.

Edit: my own total loyalty points was last updated for the Gunts SC replay, since then I've bought [online], SC semi, LC Final, and Play Off 2nd leg. None of which have been added yet.

when you log in to your account, at the near top right corner, where it says "Hello Dub", your current loyalty points total shows there.

You can go into your loyalty points section by clicking at the very top right of the page, where it says "Mr Dub Ster (123456)"
On this page it will give you a breakdown of all the loyalty points awarded to you, so far.

Edit: my own total loyalty points was last updated for the Gunts SC replay, since then I've bought [online], SC semi, LC Final, and Play Off 2nd leg. None of which have been added yet.

Not sure that any loyalty points were awarded for any of these games. Definitely weren't for the Raith game on Saturday, anyway.

Not sure that any loyalty points were awarded for any of these games. Definitely weren't for the Raith game on Saturday, anyway.

Nope none were available for those games.

whats the point of a loyalty scheme if you buy tickets and attend some of the biggest games of the season, as a lot of fans have been doing for most of the season?

They give loyalty points for buying away tickets, got 5 awarded for Falkirk away, so why not for Hampden and play offs?

whats the point of a loyalty scheme if you buy tickets and attend some of the biggest games of the season, as a lot of fans have been doing for most of the season?

They give loyalty points for buying away tickets, got 5 awarded for Falkirk away, so why not for Hampden and play offs?

No arguments here mate, I thought the very same thing.

Login - eTickets

sign in or register Dub. You wont have points for next season, no one has.

Cheers for the link Mark. I spent ages on the home page trying to find out how to log in. I dont expect any points to be in my account especially as I didn't order the ST through my reference [because I can't find the account] so I wanted to ascertain how to find my account starting at the home page. Ta for the info as well Colin. Could you pretend for a minute that I'm a complete buffoon :lookaround: and tell me how to go to my page from the home screen please.

No arguments here mate, I thought the very same thing.

sorry, no looking tor an argument, just pissed off at them tor putting a loyalty scheme in place that rewards the fans that go to games, which is exactly what its designed for, but they dont give them points for (some of) the biggest games of the season.

Cheers for the link Mark. I spent ages on the home page trying to find out how to log in. I dont expect any points to be in my account especially as I didn't order the ST through my reference [because I can't find the account] so I wanted to ascertain how to find my account starting at the home page. Ta for the info as well Colin. Could you pretend for a minute that I'm a complete buffoon :lookaround: and tell me how to go to my page from the home screen please.

no pretending required mate:wink:

you would have to provide an email addy when you bought your ST, so as to create your account, if not you wont have an account

from the link Mark put up...

enter your email addy, password, etc, or you may have click "create account"

Usual shambles won't let you buy the mix of adult and kids seats I want and have the loyalty points for.

Anyone actually get tickets online yet?

Nope. If anything its more fcked up than it was last week when the cup final tickets went on sale.

NF section :thumbgrin

I got two, usual system faults to navigate.

Got my 3 tickets easy enough online. In section NE.

Got six tickets for Friday in about 5 minutes, just goes to show the issues that could be avoided if they staggered the cup final ticket sales with points!:coffee:

I couldnae get them but swhibby sorted me out logging in as me.

On-line just wasnt happening but got 6 tickets via the phone line.

Hibs are trying to push ticket sales on-line as much as possible but my experience is just uniformly poor.:banger:

Got 2. Don't think this will take long to sell out! Falkirk are holding back a couple sections of the main stand to see how their ticket sales go. A good result tomorrow night should put a few of them off, and we might get another batch.

I couldnae get them but swhibby sorted me out logging in as me.

Had to go through about seven attempts to get it to put tickets in the basket - kept saying they were not available - but eventually they did drop in for the one section that was behaving for me. Thank Sauzee my lunch break was 12.15pm otherwise things could have been even more stressful (nae student sons on hand to help this morning!)

Got my two , can't remember where as I would sit on the roof.

Ps The tickets are moving fast.......

no pretending required mate:wink:

you would have to provide an email addy when you bought your ST, so as to create your account, if not you wont have an account

from the link Mark put up...

enter your email addy, password, etc, or you may have click "create account"

Cheers mate :sadwalk:

I'm not even able to find the page that Mark llinked without following that link. I know how to log in once I'm there but how do I get there from the fishy site home page :dunno:

I'm not even able to find the page that Mark llinked without following that link. I know how to log in once I'm there but how do I get there from the fishy site home page :dunno:

HibernianFC | Welcome

Hover over tickets on the top menu ( I'm guessing you're on a desktop) and the drop down on the left 'buy match tickets' takes you there pal.

HibernianFC | Welcome

Hover over tickets on the top menu ( I'm guessing you're on a desktop) and the drop down on the left 'buy match tickets' takes you there pal.

Thanks Mark :thumbgrin

Got mine just now.

NF section :thumbgrin

Sitting with the skinheads eh?

Fascist.

Can someone get round to Dub's gaff and switch his fcukin laptop on for him?

It's doing ma box in as Broonaldo might rashly have said.

you could try sticking Marks link up yer bookmarks :hmmm

[MENTION=4263]Dub[/MENTION] just stick 'e ticketing hibs' into Google and then click on the 'login' link under the first search result.

Easy as.

This thread has been viewed 13702 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back