• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Frenchman

ianwalker1875

New radge
Reaction score
I know it’s hard to believe but it’s 5 years today since the Frenchman died.

I know it’s hard to believe but it’s 5 years today since the Frenchman died.
That’s unreal. Times passed very fast. There will be lots of new members here that didnt know Jim (Frenchman) or why this forum has its title. Hence now called Frenchman’s Cowshed.

Lovely guy and much missed here.
Had a brilliant friendly dog too - also taken by the big C.

I'm still saddened that he missed our big day, and even worse that a ticket I gave him ended up 'that Final'.

Being the guy he was, I'm sure I'm forgiven.

Tempus Fugit.

It's hard to believe it's been five years - Jim is much missed.

Only got to meet him the once.He was a nice guy.

RIP Frenchman

Met him once very briefly at a Bounce meet in the Harp & Castle post-match, must have been like 10+ years ago. RIP

Never met him, though through his posts and the comments above it sounds like he was a splendid gentleman. Time does fly. Already two years in December since the Proclaimer left us.

BIG G

Never met him, though through his posts and the comments above it sounds like he was a splendid gentleman. Time does fly. Already two years in December since the Proclaimer left us.

BIG G

BIG G

Bloody hell. 2 years. I never had the good fortune to meet Proccie but I had a lot of cracking debates on these forums with him and a good few pm convos. Seemed like a great guy did your boy although I would expect nothing less.

RIP Proccie
RIP Frenchman

This thread has been viewed 823 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back