• Stay at home. Protect Everyone.

Save Lives, Stay Safe.

Hibs Kids In Hospital - Thank You NHS Shirt Donation

Qries

Free Hibs TV

Greenmachine

Bounce Radge
Won't be anything to see will there ??
Just archive stuff and no doubt more cheesy interviews.
Must be a nightmare for them just now trying to find interesting material when there is no football to talk about.

Jamie

Admin
A wee freebie so that they can say they offered and no refunds will be given should the season be brought to an end this season, seen a few comments about refunds. Folk may struggle so their team would come 2nd, they then get fans abusing them saying they are no hibby etc blah blah, honestly those people need a long hard look at life 😔

barney

Atlanta Hibs Radge
Bounce Radge
Just archive stuff and no doubt more cheesy interviews.
Must be a nightmare for them just now trying to find interesting material when there is no football to talk about.
they don't even have the Cup win available :(
I'd have thought they would have a ton of footage from that day that did not make the DVD's - for example there is video of the team party etc....
get that shit up.

Greenmachine

Bounce Radge
It would be great if they had some footage from the vaults from say the 60's and 70's that hasn't been seen before. Stuff with the Tornadoes etc. Doubt they will though. Hibs were just not featured very much on TV back then compared to the Old Firm.

brianmc

Bounce Radge
I expect the help site to be very busy.....

Just tried logging in using my details, didnae work
Tried using my daughter's details, same outcome.
Logged into e-ticketing account and apparently I'm no longer a season ticket holder which came as a bit of a shock!!

Can't be arsed trying to get to the the bottom of this shambles just now but it's a bit amateurish again from Hibs : 1/10 must try harder 😩

eckmf

I'm a Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
I expect the help site to be very busy.....

Just tried logging in using my details, didnae work
Tried using my daughter's details, same outcome.
Logged into e-ticketing account and apparently I'm no longer a season ticket holder which came as a bit of a shock!!

Can't be arsed trying to get to the the bottom of this shambles just now but it's a bit amateurish again from Hibs : 1/10 must try harder 😩
Seeing your post I went on to check my status, lol and behold I’m not a ST holder any longer either.

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Bounce Radge
I got in OK.

Took me a couple of attempts because I misread the instructions, but looks OK now.

brianmc

Bounce Radge
Your client ref number for both the login and password section should only have 5 digits.

Do not use a zero at the start.
(This worked fine for me)

MSG_07

Bounce Radge
Should be free to ST Holders period 🤣
I would do a combo package of ST and Hibs TV or get an ST and get Hibs TV for a much reduced price. Hibs TV doesn't really strike me as being very popular with UK based fans which is a little surprising. Not alot of folk talk about it on here and very people I know have a subscription.

paigntonhibby

Bounce Radge
I would do a combo package of ST and Hibs TV or get an ST and get Hibs TV for a much reduced price. Hibs TV doesn't really strike me as being very popular with UK based fans which is a little surprising. Not alot of folk talk about it on here and very people I know have a subscription.
Theres no point in the UK, you cant get live matches and you get free goal highlights next day

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, we realise that users may not be able to with this nasty virus, but if can, it would be very much appriecated ? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section. Stay Safe, The Bounce.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 18 Years Old