• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

Free agents

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Other than play for Killie on loan?
I meant performance wise,7 games in 5 months for them and hardly set the world on fire in those games that i mind.

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
I meant performance wise,7 games in 5 months for them and hardly set the world on fire in those games that i mind.
I think you and I know he will improve us, we are a shambles with a MASSIVE gap. I have no idea how well he did at Killie but can find out quickly, bet the feedback is not he was useles/ poor like Newell, Jackson, Vela, Middleton or Doidge, like is being suggested on various Hibs forums?

SuperTortolano

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Bigger question is where did the season ticket and SJM money go. No chance we used even half that money on the pish we brought in. We are DESPERATE for 1-2 more quality players. Ron and his 1.5 million windfall should be fixing this mess.

The Family

Capital Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Bigger question is where did the season ticket and SJM money go. No chance we used even half that money on the pish we brought in. We are DESPERATE for 1-2 more quality players. Ron and his 1.5 million windfall should be fixing this mess.
Hopefully he can't be trusted with another penny until things improve.

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
I think you and I know he will improve us, we are a shambles with a MASSIVE gap. I have no idea how well he did at Killie but can find out quickly, bet the feedback is not he was useles/ poor like Newell, Jackson, Vela, Middleton or Doidge, like is being suggested on various Hibs forums?
We are a shambles,I’m just no convinced a guy without a club that only played 8 games in our league last season is the answer.

Jack

Gray Boot Sponsor
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
With regards to Efe and Mulumbu not being match fit.

If this is a thread about Free Agents then I doubt anyone released by their former clubs will be match fit.

Although if any player in that position had any thoughts on playing again you'd hope they'd keep themselves as fit as they possibly could.

joethehibby

Bounce Radge
Ambrose hasn’t played a game since January,we’re now closer to next January....

Mulumbu might be worth a gamble but done zilch since he joined Celtic tbh,take him 3 months to get match fit.
By the time mulumbu got his “minutes” in before playing him it’d be a waste o time . The guys obsessed wi minutes . Think that’s his middle name 🤡

HibeeZab

Rock n' Roll Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Ambrose hasn’t played a game since January,we’re now closer to next January....

Mulumbu might be worth a gamble but done zilch since he joined Celtic tbh,take him 3 months to get match fit.
Neither player strikes me as the type who needs to get up to speed. They both have a natural fitness about them, as well as being quality players, so I don’t see a problem with them being ready to play.

SuperTortolano

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Neither player strikes me as the type who needs to get up to speed. They both have a natural fitness about them, as well as being quality players, so I don’t see a problem with them being ready to play.
Efe would just slip the slippers oan, grab his pipe and house coat and be good to go. Man’s a fucking Rolls Royce.

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Probs have to agree to disagree here mate,there will be a reason neither player has a club.

Mulumbu has played 48 games in 4 years,that doesn’t suggest someone who’s naturally fit to me.

I loved Efe and he fitted in with a team that played barry fitba for 6 months but i’m no sure his style of play would fit in wi a team that’s now leaking goals and gonna get booed if they make mistakes.

Hopefully the new boy shores things up a bit 👍

Last edited:

Ryan69

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Its really quite unbelievable with the 2 payments due to McGinns move and promotion....our budget actually seems smaller.

Will be interesting to see the accounts.

The board are playing a dangerous game...as this money will be used to compensate possible manager pay off,lack of European football,dwindling crowds and lower league placing.

We were in a good position before where a little extra investment....would of reaped the rewards.

joethehibby

Bounce Radge
Its really quite unbelievable with the 2 payments due to McGinns move and promotion....our budget actually seems smaller.

Will be interesting to see the accounts.

The board are playing a dangerous game...as this money will be used to compensate possible manager pay off,lack of European football,dwindling crowds and lower league placing.

We were in a good position before where a little extra investment....would of reaped the rewards.
Dinny you be slagging the board
, Shrink’ll be watching 🙄

Ryan69

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
You mean when Ron decides to actually show up and have some kind of plan in place.

Its early days in his ownership....but far from impressed so far.

Bring back Rodders. :)

joethehibby

Bounce Radge
You mean when Ron decides to actually show up and have some kind of plan in place.

Its early days in his ownership....but far from impressed so far.

Bring back Rodders. :)
That’s a difficult choice , rock and a hard place comes to mind 😩🤣

paigntonhibby

Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Apart fae the bletherings o' PH there seems tae be a veil o' silence drawn over our club at the minute with a total lack of leadership.If it wisnae for KP there'd be nae contact fae the board at all

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Do you suggest we leave things are they are Daz?
No. I am suggesting that we signed 3 players since we were “done” and 10 in total so don’t waste time on a free agent thread.

If people want to live in fantasy land have a Sherman tank over Michelle Keegan, Floella Benjamin or Brad Pitt for the ladies/homosexual element on here.

The two players that folk are wasting time yapping over could’ve been snapped up months ago.

Whether they are both (shitloads) better than what we signed instead and should have been signed is another story.

Rocky

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
No. I am suggesting that we signed 3 players since we were “done” and 10 in total so don’t waste time on a free agent thread.

If people want to live in fantasy land have a Sherman tank over Michelle Keegan, Floella Benjamin or Brad Pitt for the ladies/homosexual element on here.

The two players that folk are wasting time yapping over could’ve been snapped up months ago.

Whether they are both (shitloads) better than what we signed instead and should have been signed is another story.
Floella Benjamin? Interesting, hadn't considered that option before.

Be right back

Hibs v Gunts

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel