• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

Free agents

scothibs

Bounce Radge
Who can we go for? Just players no *&*^ else wanted I think we should all stay away from Easter road till the new owner and manager actually start giving a fuck. No wonder Lennon Petrie and farmer got out

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Part of Bounce
Good idea.
Car parking should be easier and the coffee queue much shorter.

Desperate Dan

Scottish no british, ya radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Mulumbu & Ambrose would transform this current team into something resembling a team looking to compete for Europe and trophies. Experienced players, know how to win, and have genuine quality.
Providing they were deployed properly yes....

....unfortunately the clown picking the team would still be the clown picking the team

Last edited:

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Mulumbu & Ambrose would transform this current team into something resembling a team looking to compete for Europe and trophies. Experienced players, know how to win, and have genuine quality.
Either or both would be most welcome and give us the marquee signings that have not materialised.

Fauldhoose

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Mulumbu is a free agent. Would take him in a minute. An experienced hard working midfield ball-winner and was one of Killie's best players last season.
We should have signed him to replace Mcginn, even if it was an initial loan deal

The Family

Capital Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Mulumbu is a free agent. Would take him in a minute. An experienced hard working midfield ball-winner and was one of Killie's best players last season.
He is the player we are crying out for mate, Christ knows what our recruitment team are playing at because Mulumbu destroyed our midfield and not just the once either.

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Ambrose hasn’t played a game since January,we’re now closer to next January....

Mulumbu might be worth a gamble but done zilch since he joined Celtic tbh,take him 3 months to get match fit.

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Only played 8 games in total last season (1 for Celtic and 7 for Killie on loan),no sure we’d be getting the player of 2 seasons ago tbh.

The Family

Capital Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor

Mulumbu might be worth a gamble but done zilch since he joined Celtic tbh,take him 3 months to get match fit.
Alan didn't play for them even longer and he has been alright, Mulumbu was Killies best player last season and would improve us immensely, it's not going to happen though so another one lost

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Alan didn't play for them even longer and he has been alright, Mulumbu was Killies best player last season and would improve us immensely, it's not going to happen though so another one lost
He was on loan Jan-May and played 7 games for them mate,I’m no doubting he was a class player but we need someone that can make an impact right away.
Kamara at Dundee/Huns would’ve been my pick last summer if i had a choice.

The Family

Capital Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
He was on loan Jan-May and played 7 games for them mate,I’m no doubting he was a class player but we need someone that can make an impact right away.
Kamara at Dundee/Huns would’ve been my pick last summer if i had a choice.
I don't mean a long term contract even just a year, he would put more a shift in than our midfield at the moment mate. He was destroying our midfield when for me we had the best three midfield in the league as in SJM, Alan and Dylan, he also gave the old firm midfield a torrid time. Kamara is a decent shout and will struggle to get back in the zombie 11 👍

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
I don't mean a long term contract even just a year, he would put more a shift in than our midfield at the moment mate. He was destroying our midfield when for me we had the best three midfield in the league as in SJM, Alan and Dylan, he also gave the old firm midfield a torrid time. Kamara is a decent shout and will struggle to get back in the zombie 11 👍
Offer him a low basic wage and if they could do a pay as you play bonus type thing to make sure he’s fit then i’d go wi that .

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce

Other than play for Killie on loan for 8 games? Come on, we know we are short in a key position, he would fit, he is a player, we all know that, BUT Hibs have defined a budget and we are now fucked as the money has been wasted on duffers.

Hibs v Gunts

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel