• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Frank Graham Adidas Shirt

Admin
Private Member
Reaction score
Limited adition shirt from aztec retro now available...£45 including postage

Limited adition shirt from aztec retro now available...£45 including postage

I had the White away top.

This one

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    103.1 KB · Views: 19
I’ve got every Hibs home shirt 1979 to mid 90s except this one although have the white away, not sure about the reissues although Aztec look better than the official efforts in club shop

I bought one for my oldests 21st. My brother has every shirt from around 1985 until 1998. I have none, the price of being one of the family.

Sold already, bastard. Wonder what the chances are of us getting a kit deal with Adidas at the end of next season when the one with Macron runs out

My first hibs top and still got it

It’s a barry number. Wonder how successful some of our older kits would be if brought back into release as a current top.

It’s a barry number. Wonder how successful some of our older kits would be if brought back into release as a current top.

Great idea.

Just moved hoose and threw all the auld strips oot. Sure that was one of them.

Just moved hoose and threw all the auld strips oot. Sure that was one of them.

Whit???

They were all fucked K. Used for work over the years.

They were all fucked K. Used for work over the years.
Seams bursting tae probably ?

Seams bursting tae probably ?
Aye that tae:cryy:

The home adidas P&D window one goes on sale on the same website at 7pm tonight, they sell super quick, although mine has not arrived a week alter I should note!

I have to say they dont get good feedback on Trust Pilot? Could be saying good bye to my £45.

I have to say they dont get good feedback on Trust Pilot? Could be saying good bye to my £45.

I bought a yellow one a few months back. Delivery took many many weeks.

Sitting with a cold Beer on a rooftop bar in Seville just now.
Cheers

Nice, will be there is a couple of weeks myself.

Nice, will be there is a couple of weeks myself.

Lucky you. I had to bring the wife.
It’s roasting here.

Lucky you. I had to bring the wife.
It’s roasting here.

Badoom Dish......your own or someone elses?

Get over the bridge to Triana, great part of Seville, spent four days there 2 years back, Triana was the best bit. Real Betis stadium is walking distance following the river, they do a good guided tour. If anyone tries to tell you teh Andalucian Horce Dancing in Jerez is worth it, punch them out cold. 3 hours of my life I will never get back!!!

I got one of the early 80s Umbro tops last year. It took about a month I think.

Mark bought yellow 80/81 shirt a few months back takes four or five weeks to arrive

Mark bought yellow 80/81 shirt a few months back takes four or five weeks to arrive

Got a tracking email, seems the fuckers are hand delivering all the way from Thailand which is a pity as kid no. 1 is there studying ping pong ball aviation as I type.

Tell him to stay away from the barmaids with mini kilts if he goes to Bangkok and finds the Cowboy Bar.

Unless he wants to Bangcock.

Hard lesson.

Literally.

Tell him to stay away from the barmaids with mini kilts if he goes to Bangkok and finds the Cowboy Bar.

Unless he wants to Bangcock.

Hard lesson.

Literally.

Aye done it in 92, still scarred, literally.

Aye done it in 92, still scarred, literally.

Much worse in 69.

This thread has been viewed 5000 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back