• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Forwsrd

Nope, I have read a lot about the templars, cathars and the reconquest of Spain, and never really understood the use of the word droit, as it means right as in turn right, not right as in entitlement.

Now feck off pishy drawers and read a book.

I’ve read more books than you’ve coloured in.

Bit surpised that you couldn’t cope with simple linguistics droit enough.

Too much vino (wine) perhaps.

Actually ‘two’ would be enough, because your nanny said you weren’t very good with crayons.

So Lennon only lost Murray and signed Allan to keep Celtic happy?

FFS I've heard so twisted bollocks in my time online but dearie me.

- - - Updated - - -

Perhaps “keeping Celtic happy” wasn’t the best choice of words. What I’m saying is Celtic yet again are flexing their muscles, we’ve helped, and gained Allan in return. We clearly have a good line into Celtic from previous loans, transfers. I’m I being nieve to think that this kind of deal will help with any future transfer negotiations for other players from them? Probably yes, I am being, It’s celtic after all and they will do what they want regardless!

Lennon clearly doesn’t fancy Murray and has off loaded him in the process.
I’m happy we’ve got a manager that will take that risk but I still find it a strange one as surely he was a good back up on bench even if he didn’t fancy him as main striker?

Perhaps “keeping Celtic happy” wasn’t the best choice of words. What I’m saying is Celtic yet again are flexing their muscles, we’ve helped, and gained Allan in return. We clearly have a good line into Celtic from previous loans, transfers. I’m I being nieve to think that this kind of deal will help with any future transfer negotiations for other players from them? Probably yes, I am being, It’s celtic after all and they will do what they want regardless!

Lennon clearly doesn’t fancy Murray and has off loaded him in the process.
I’m happy we’ve got a manager that will take that risk but I still find it a strange one as surely he was a good back up on bench even if he didn’t fancy him as main striker?

From what Murray said in his interview he was told his chances would be limited so if he wanted to play he’d need to leave.

From what Murray said in his interview he was told his chances would be limited so if he wanted to play he’d need to leave.

Missed his interview so that makes sense.

Sorry I don't get the Murray love in TBH, yes he scored goals mostly against lower opposition, he did score against the Gunts and the Huns, but since them his scoring dried up, he got another chance against Dundee and missed a howler from a yard out. NL wasn't happy with the funds he had available to buy a better quality of player therefore Murray wasn't scoring and the only way he could add better quality was to offer Murray as bait to get Allan back. Shaw was keeping Murray on the bench and we accepted a bid for Murray but he didn't want to move to Turkey.

Sorry I don't get the Murray love in TBH, yes he scored goals mostly against lower opposition, he did score against the Gunts and the Huns, but since them his scoring dried up, he got another chance against Dundee and missed a howler from a yard out. NL wasn't happy with the funds he had available to buy a better quality of player therefore Murray wasn't scoring and the only way he could add better quality was to offer Murray as bait to get Allan back. Shaw was keeping Murray on the bench and we accepted a bid for Murray but he didn't want to move to Turkey.

Neil Lennon kept Murray on the bench not Shaw, I saw nothing between the two of them ( But like them both). Murray wasnt scoring because he was not playing. For the record, young Olly and newboy McLaren have not scored either.

What we saw on Wednesday was a combination of both Murray and Olly, but with a nice first touch, an ability to hold a ball up and a deft touch from Flo. Andy Cap would approve.

No sure letting Murray go to Dundee was great but the Kamberi signing looks good.

Nope, I have read a lot about the templars, cathars and the reconquest of Spain, and never really understood the use of the word droit, as it means right as in turn right, not right as in entitlement.

Now feck off pishy drawers and read a book.

Annoyingly [to me] Tout droit means straight ahead. I was in france [Dijon] years ago and asked for directions. The woman said "Tout droit" which I mistakenly thought meant "something" right [because I knew what droit meant]. I guessed at 2nd right and proceeded on my merry way to nowheresville :doh

Neil Lennon kept Murray on the bench not Shaw, I saw nothing between the two of them ( But like them both). Murray wasnt scoring because he was not playing. For the record, young Olly and newboy McLaren have not scored either.

What we saw on Wednesday was a combination of both Murray and Olly, but with a nice first touch, an ability to hold a ball up and a deft touch from Flo. Andy Cap would approve.

No sure letting Murray go to Dundee was great but the Kamberi signing looks good.

NL was putting Shaw in ahead of Murray, Shaw scored against Celtic at ER in the 2 2 draw, MacLaren was carrying a knock hence why he only got limited time, NL said he isn't far away from starting so hopefully we will see him and Kamberi playing together, the only reason Murray went to Dundee on loan was due to a fee not being agreed and NL seen the opportunity to bring Allan back was too good to miss out on.

I'll be surprised if MacLaren starts many games....i hear he doesn't look great in training.

Annoyingly [to me] Tout droit means straight ahead. I was in france [Dijon] years ago and asked for directions. The woman said "Tout droit" which I mistakenly thought meant "something" right [because I knew what droit meant]. I guessed at 2nd right and proceeded on my merry way to nowheresville :doh
Dijon won me £455 last week Dub. Great wee toon

Sounds like a keen bet.

MUST try ARDer

I know they did mate. I was chuffed for you. It was a great wee toon back then and hope it still is. First place I ever saw a bendy bus.

Never mind the others that left releasing Stokes would have pumped a substantial amount back into the wages kitty.

I'm not believing NL wasn't happy with the funds he had available.

I'll be surprised if MacLaren starts many games....i hear he doesn't look great in training.

Thought he looked good today

Transfer window looks a decent bit of business now,when did we last win 2 in a row?

Thought he looked good today

Heard he was superb today mate - obviously chuffed to bits.

I have nothing against the lad, and really want him to do well. Was only passing along what i was told by a very good source.

Heard he was superb today mate - obviously chuffed to bits.

I have nothing against the lad, and really want him to do well. Was only passing along what i was told by a very good source.

Nothing against your initial post mate, I was just saying he was good today and hopefully more to come.

Been really impressed with him, Kamberi and Allan, Young Porteous was good today also, just want to see more of the defender we brought in too :thumbgrin

Nothing against your initial post mate, I was just saying he was good today and hopefully more to come.

Been really impressed with him, Kamberi and Allan, Young Porteous was good today also, just want to see more of the defender we brought in too :thumbgrin

Agreed mate - didn't think you were having a pop. I didn't want anyone thinking i had something against him - just passing along what i heard.

Hope we can keep the momentum going!!

Not really; Lennon pretty much explained it in his interview after the game last night. He's just not as match sharp as he needs to be yet because there has been very limited training with the run of games we've had since the break so he's not been able to get his match fitness up properly. Plus he also picked up a wee knock in Portugal which won't have helped as he didn't play in the friendly against Willem II as far as I remember.
He played fookin great against Willem 111 though!

This thread has been viewed 2141 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50