• Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

Flo is Albanian

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Been called up by Albania. Watch him get injured and oot fur the season.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
Hope we can't face them in the play offs.

Cabbageman

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Makes his feelings very clear, love this bit:

"Two up front is the way forward. Everybody asks me what I prefer and of course it’s two up front. Hibs should be an attacking team. We don’t want to defend, we want to attack all the time, and I think Saturday showed that two up front is a very good solution for the team. Even if I play alone up front, I will always try my best, but if I can have somebody beside me to support me, it’s even better. I think I showed on Saturday that if I have a partner like Doidgey next to me, I can make a difference.”

Ryan69

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
I bet Flo is pissed. Not even made the bench in either game .

If the manager really wanted him to play....You would think he would at least get a place on the bench.

HibeeZab

Rock n' Roll Radge
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
I bet Flo is pissed. Not even made the bench in either game .

If the manager really wanted him to play....You would think he would at least get a place on the bench.
It’s a paperwork issue to do with his registration, he wasn’t eligible to play either game.

Good for him being part of the squad, training etc.

Ryan69

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
It’s a paperwork issue to do with his registration, he wasn’t eligible to play either game.

Good for him being part of the squad, training etc.
Didnt know that.
Thought it was abit brutal.
As even if he wouldnt get on...you at least give him the match experience.

But fair enough...:)

Jack

Gray Boot Sponsor
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Hibernian striker Florian Kamberi's hope of making his debut for Albania against Andorra was thwarted by a delay in documentation and his chances of playing against France are hindered by a slight leg injury. (Edinburgh Evening News)

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
It used to be you needed a passport of the country you were representing - to prove citizenship - but the rules changed after abuses by some countries. Now you need to prove some link IIRC, so I guess he has to prove citizenship of Albania and birth certificates of parents.

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
Goal
£70.00
Earned
£50.00
This donation drive ends in

Celtc v Hibs

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
Goal
£70.00
Earned
£50.00
This donation drive ends in