• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

Flares

moathibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
No not the pirotechnics, but the troosers.They're going to make a comeback.Remember who told you first.

Bofahibee

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Gray Boot Sponsor
My daughter came home in flares the other day. I’ve disowned her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I once bought jeans with a 22 inch flare..........
And got my aunt to sow in patches to make them even bigger.
Lovely colourful patches.
A bit like Bartoks shirts.(for older bouncers)!

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Used to have quite a smart (made to measure, Jackson the Tailor) green suit, wide flared trousers, two large vents on jacket, ticket pocket etc……….. worn with an emerald green shirt, green 'regimental' tie and green and tan platforms to Ibrox for Hibs game in the days of non-segregation. When I left the place the back of my jacket was more of a ‘wet-look green’.

Dirty bastards.
:52:

moathibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
The cullotte look for woman has been going for some time,but I predict jeans with holes will be over quite soon and it will be jeans with patches.Triple denim will be the order of the day after that,and it will have to be Wrangler.No other label will cut the mustard and Lois is a deffinate no no.

Chester Perry

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Forget flares. What’s the deal with men/boys in those skinny jeans, you may as well wear friggin leggings. And the no sock half mast thing, the fuck that’s about. It’s minus 1 and you are wearing no socks. That’s. Part of the reason you are shivering. And th trainers, don’t get me started.

Wanks,

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Forget flares. What’s the deal with men/boys in those skinny jeans, you may as well wear friggin leggings. And the no sock half mast thing, the fuck that’s about. It’s minus 1 and you are wearing no socks. That’s. Part of the reason you are shivering. And th trainers, don’t get me started.

Wanks,
Radge eh? Nae dress sense these days. when I was 16 , docs , white stay press trousers, rolled up tae the top of yer docs obviously, braces and a white shirt wi tartan shoulders and a skinheid . Proper dressed . :lookaround:

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Went aboot wi a burd fae Brighton Street and her maw used tae call me the ice cream laddie

Hibs v St.Johnstone

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel