• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Fixtures

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Private Member
Reaction score
Out at 9am

Press already reporting Stevie Gerrard‘s red white and blue army are going to Darkheid fourth game of the season. How do they know?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Motherwell 1st game

IMG-20180615-WA0007.jpg
Subject to Change

Hibs Fixtures

Last edited:
That's as soft a first few months to a season as I have seen.

Lennon should have no problem getting them up for this

October looks tasty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16 home games before the split again??

Few tough spells in there and usual congested December but well take that, roll on 04/08

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

I don't mind tough games being scrunched together, it allows us to go on decent runs and build up confidence and points between them, so I'm quite happy that it happens twice this season.

Just need to avoid the silly point dropping we did last year. I think having Flo will go a long way to helping that.

Always good to start at home

First game of the season to be moved to Sunday 5th if we're in Europa action on Thursday 2nd.

Surprised we are at home again on the opening game. Another midweek derby at Tynecastle.

I'm hoping to get to Rangers, on 27/10, and the Hearts,on 29/12,both home games.I've seen a fixtures list that shows kickoffs for both at 3:00p.m.Are these fixtures not usually 12:30 kickoffs?

I'm hoping to get to Rangers, on 27/10, and the Hearts,on 29/12,both home games.I've seen a fixtures list that shows kickoffs for both at 3:00p.m.Are these fixtures not usually 12:30 kickoffs?

They tend to announce that closer to the time when the TV companies have chosen what games they want.

Thanks....if the kickoffs are 12:30,I can get flights home same night.I think I'll take the chance,and book flights

I’ve not looked but if rangers have a Europa league game on the Thursday before then the game will be shifted to Sunday

Booked my flights up Friday morning hame Monday morning. A’ bases covered unless of course the c£(ts move it tae Monday night

Thanks....if the kickoffs are 12:30,I can get flights home same night.I think I'll take the chance,and book flights
I’d hang fire on that game. If either of us get through to the Betfred Cup final, this game will be postponed

Is that semi final weekend?

Too late anyway, booked flights. Just need tae get pished ifwe’ve no’ got a game, or if we have.

Too late anyway, booked flights. Just need tae get pished ifwe’ve no’ got a game, or if we have.
Maybe have a semi at Hampden to go to instead

True, that would be barry

Europa Tie dates are...
20 September: Group stage, matchday one
4 October: Group stage, matchday two
25 October: Group stage, matchday three
8 November: Group stage, matchday four
29 November: Group stage, matchday five
13 December: Group stage, matchday six

Have I missed something? Looks like our fixture against the Huns on Oct 28th has been moved because of the League Cup semi-final. Anybody heard if the new date is set? The good news is, I was set to miss it. The bad news is we fly from Glasgow that day so may encounter hordes of Jambos/Huns/Sheep/Soapies on the way. I'm already going to miss the St. Johnstone game the following weekend and faced with listening to the Gunts game on the radio from somewhere in Crete.

Last edited:
Have I missed something? Looks like our fixture against the Huns on Oct 28th has been moved because of the League Cup semi-final. Anybody heard if the new date is set? The good news is, I was set to miss it. The bad news is we fly from Glasgow that day so may encounter hordes of Jambos/Huns/Sheep/Soapies on the way. I'm already going to miss the St. Johnstone game the following weekend and faced with listening to the Gunts game on the radio from somewhere in Crete.
Pretty sure it's pencilled in for 19 December, midweek 1945 KO.

Our match away to St Mirren, originally due to take place on Saturday 26 January, will now take place on Sunday 27 January with a 1:30pm kick-off and will be shown live on Sky Sports.
There will also be a Friday night game away to Dundee which will be shown live on BT Sport. The fixture at Dens Park was due to take place on Saturday 23 February but will now kick-off at 7:45pm on Friday 22 February.

When are the split fixtures out? Since we know in advance of the last game surely announce the games now?

Looks like it'll just be the two home games against Celtic and Hearts.

When are the split fixtures out? Since we know in advance of the last game surely announce the games now?

Looks like it'll just be the two home games against Celtic and Hearts.
They’ll want to know if Celtic win the league this weekend 1st,No danger will they have them win it at Ibrox....

Edit: apparently it’s Friday

Last edited:
Fixtures out tomorrow morning

That’s surprisingly quick .
Remember the farce last year of them stalling purely to avoid Celtic winning the league at Ibrox .

Will Hibs get three home matches ?

We will get two home matches i.e. Celtic and Hearts.

Possibly,Chance we’ll get Aberdeen at home again or they’ll end up with 20 home games and we’ll have 18....

We will get two home matches i.e. Celtic and Hearts.
That's what we'd be "due" but it doesn't always work out like that. Depends on who the computer predicted would be top 6 at the start of the season whether the fixtures fall correctly post split.

Think with it being the same top 6 as last year it should be working out pretty much ok - hibs, h**rts, Celtic are due 2 home games and killie sheep and the zombies are due 3 home games ?

Believe it’s all ‘weekend’ fixtures tae this season for the split. Hopefully the games fall on Barry days.

Believe it’s all ‘weekend’ fixtures tae this season for the split. Hopefully the games fall on Barry days.
Fae the SPLIFF
Post-split fixtures will be played on the weekends of April 20, April 27, May 4, May 11 and May 18.

Did they say at what time they will be announced?

Did they say at what time they will be announced?
Nah just the date.

Wonder what they have planned for rangers v Celtic - probably 3rd game - to let Celtic have won the league.

Surprised they're not waiting till after Sunday so they can avoid them winning it at ibrox - would be funny if they kept losing on purpose

This thread has been viewed 11681 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back