• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Fixtures

Fae the SPLIFF
Post-split fixtures will be played on the weekends of April 20, April 27, May 4, May 11 and May 18.
My kind pf Org!

Believe it’s all ‘weekend’ fixtures tae this season for the split. Hopefully the games fall on Barry days.

Bloody hell K - you're on the board two minutes and already you've sorted out weekend fixtures for all the post split games. Top work fella.

Bloody hell K - you're on the board two minutes and already you've sorted out weekend fixtures for all the post split games. Top work fella.

Get them oaf the telly and at 3pm. Dream big.

D3ZaoBxWAAApsyg.jpg:large

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-04-05-16-02-56.png
    Screenshot_2019-04-05-16-02-56.png
    171.5 KB · Views: 25
Last edited by a moderator:
Sunday bloody Sunday...

So...

Sunday 21/4/19 Hibs v Celtic 12:30
Sunday 28/4/19 Hibs v Gunts 12:15
Sunday 5/5/19 Huns v Hibs 15:30
Saturday 11/5/19 Killie v Hibs 15:00
Sunday 19/5/19 Hibs v Sheep 15:00

Hibs player of the year on the same day as the home game against Hearts.

Help ma boab :party40:

3 home games so fair enough.

Last day of the season, Killie's game will be finished before we kick off against the Sheep. That may yet turn out to be an advantage to us.

Good that we have three home matches. I don't like Sunday lunchtime kick-offs but there you go that's football in 2019. It's also good that we are playing Celtic first, although hopefully they won't clinch the league at Easter Road. Would rather we were playing Aberdeen away because I think they are a better away team, but I'm not complaining. I'm just pleased that we made it into the top six with the advantage of a home derby to come as well.

Last day of the season, Killie's game will be finished before we kick off against the Sheep. That may yet turn out to be an advantage to us.
All the games are played at the same time on the last day, at 3pm for Top 6

? They all kick off at 3

As an AST I'm pleased it's only 2 more away games :lovey:

As an AST I'm pleased it's only 2 more away games :lovey:

Haha, me too.

? They all kick off at 3
BBC list Killie v Huns at 12.30. Could be wrong, I suppose.

This thread has been viewed 11684 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back