25 October: Group stage, matchday three
8 November: Group stage, matchday four
29 November: Group stage, matchday five
13 December: Group stage, matchday six

jock3

Registered
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
Have I missed something? Looks like our fixture against the Huns on Oct 28th has been moved because of the League Cup semi-final. Anybody heard if the new date is set? The good news is, I was set to miss it. The bad news is we fly from Glasgow that day so may encounter hordes of Jambos/Huns/Sheep/Soapies on the way. I'm already going to miss the St. Johnstone game the following weekend and faced with listening to the Gunts game on the radio from somewhere in Crete.

Last edited:

Alex_Mc

Registered
Reaction score
Have I missed something? Looks like our fixture against the Huns on Oct 28th has been moved because of the League Cup semi-final. Anybody heard if the new date is set? The good news is, I was set to miss it. The bad news is we fly from Glasgow that day so may encounter hordes of Jambos/Huns/Sheep/Soapies on the way. I'm already going to miss the St. Johnstone game the following weekend and faced with listening to the Gunts game on the radio from somewhere in Crete.
Pretty sure it's pencilled in for 19 December, midweek 1945 KO.

Jamie

Radge Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Registered
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
Website
www.hibeesbounce.com
Our match away to St Mirren, originally due to take place on Saturday 26 January, will now take place on Sunday 27 January with a 1:30pm kick-off and will be shown live on Sky Sports.
There will also be a Friday night game away to Dundee which will be shown live on BT Sport. The fixture at Dens Park was due to take place on Saturday 23 February but will now kick-off at 7:45pm on Friday 22 February.

Dundee v Hibs

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel