• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Festival binned

aggie

Justified Radge
Private Member
Reaction score

Every cloud...

Apart from the fact that so many people will be crowded together in the city centre, it's also because so many thousands of people would normally be travelling from overseas and within the UK. They have made the right and obvious decision here.

I'm honestly sick of it. It's got too big, in my opinion, and too few companies are rinsing all the money out of it. And think of all the AirBnB owners who will have to start renting to actual residents again!

They said the door was open to stuff at short notice: I'm dreaming of a smaller version, with mainly domestic performers in all the non-temporary venues, with a predominantly Edinburgh-based audience. Keep the late licenses, and let everyone who lives in Edinburgh have an enjoyable August without a quarter of a million folk including every London media wanker in existence showing up for a month!

A one off quieter August will be quite good (assuming the weather is decent) but it’s the coke dealers and hookers that i feel most sorry for with this news :077:

I'm honestly sick of it. It's got too big, in my opinion, and too few companies are rinsing all the money out of it. And think of all the AirBnB owners who will have to start renting to actual residents again!

They said the door was open to stuff at short notice: I'm dreaming of a smaller version, with mainly domestic performers in all the non-temporary venues, with a predominantly Edinburgh-based audience. Keep the late licenses, and let everyone who lives in Edinburgh have an enjoyable August without a quarter of a million folk including every London media wanker in existence showing up for a month!
I said almost exactly the same to Mrs Jack last night.

We should just scrap 2020 altogether.

Nae surprise... Like how they defiantly started selling tickets for shows about 2-3 weeks ago when there was no chance it would ever go ahead. Bet the silly people that have bought tickets will have a hard job getting a refund. Awful customer service normally.

A one off quieter August will be quite good (assuming the weather is decent) but it’s the coke dealers and hookers that i feel most sorry for with this news :077:

Can't they be furloughed ???

Nae surprise... Like how they defiantly started selling tickets for shows about 2-3 weeks ago when there was no chance it would ever go ahead. Bet the silly people that have bought tickets will have a hard job getting a refund. Awful customer service normally.

I still have my two tickets for Hamilton away lying in the envelope!

I still have my two tickets for Hamilton away lying in the envelope!

25 kids tickets for Hibs v St Johnstone game at ER still in the drawer..

25 kids tickets for Hibs v St Johnstone game at ER still in the drawer..

Must be fcukin noisy in your house these days.

Can't they be furloughed ???
There will be a few pimps feeling the pinch by August. Yi cannae social distance at that game.. or should that be ‘on that game’?

Hotels won't be so pricey this August without the fringe.Might get to a game if the new season starts or the old one finishes.Between there being no hookers and comedians, there'll no be much stand up either

Hotels won't be so pricey this August without the fringe.Might get to a game if the new season starts or the old one finishes.Between there being no hookers and comedians, there'll no be much stand up either

Just as well.
A knee trembler is for the younger man.

This thread has been viewed 1076 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back