• Stay at home. Protect Everyone.

Save Lives, Stay Safe.

Hibs Kids In Hospital - Thank You NHS Shirt Donation

Qries

Festival binned

Greenmachine

Bounce Radge
Apart from the fact that so many people will be crowded together in the city centre, it's also because so many thousands of people would normally be travelling from overseas and within the UK. They have made the right and obvious decision here.

aggie

Justified Radge
Bounce Radge
I'm honestly sick of it. It's got too big, in my opinion, and too few companies are rinsing all the money out of it. And think of all the AirBnB owners who will have to start renting to actual residents again!

They said the door was open to stuff at short notice: I'm dreaming of a smaller version, with mainly domestic performers in all the non-temporary venues, with a predominantly Edinburgh-based audience. Keep the late licenses, and let everyone who lives in Edinburgh have an enjoyable August without a quarter of a million folk including every London media wanker in existence showing up for a month!

Jack

Bounce Radge
I'm honestly sick of it. It's got too big, in my opinion, and too few companies are rinsing all the money out of it. And think of all the AirBnB owners who will have to start renting to actual residents again!

They said the door was open to stuff at short notice: I'm dreaming of a smaller version, with mainly domestic performers in all the non-temporary venues, with a predominantly Edinburgh-based audience. Keep the late licenses, and let everyone who lives in Edinburgh have an enjoyable August without a quarter of a million folk including every London media wanker in existence showing up for a month!
I said almost exactly the same to Mrs Jack last night.

MSG_07

Bounce Radge
Nae surprise... Like how they defiantly started selling tickets for shows about 2-3 weeks ago when there was no chance it would ever go ahead. Bet the silly people that have bought tickets will have a hard job getting a refund. Awful customer service normally.

Admin
Nae surprise... Like how they defiantly started selling tickets for shows about 2-3 weeks ago when there was no chance it would ever go ahead. Bet the silly people that have bought tickets will have a hard job getting a refund. Awful customer service normally.
I still have my two tickets for Hamilton away lying in the envelope!

Hectorhib

Bounce Radge
Hotels won't be so pricey this August without the fringe.Might get to a game if the new season starts or the old one finishes.Between there being no hookers and comedians, there'll no be much stand up either

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Bounce Radge
Hotels won't be so pricey this August without the fringe.Might get to a game if the new season starts or the old one finishes.Between there being no hookers and comedians, there'll no be much stand up either

Just as well.
A knee trembler is for the younger man.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, we realise that users may not be able to with this nasty virus, but if can, it would be very much appriecated ? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section. Stay Safe, The Bounce.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£10.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 18 Years Old