• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Favourite player

sinosuccess

New radge
Reaction score
Erich Schaedler remains my all time favourite. They don't build them like Erich any more.

That’s a tough one.

I mean it’s david Gray but who’s the deserving second?

I think Ivan probably.

My laddie says Pail Hanlon

Pail Hanlon? Did he no kick the bucket?
This isnt a fair question.

So not fair...

Oooooh Ralphy Ralphy....Ralphy Ralphy Ralphy Ralphy Callachan [emoji122]

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Lewis Stevenson.

David Murphy & Derek Riordan are up there too, though.

Pat Stanton was a god. When I was 5 , the captain of Hibs was world class, in everything he done.
Sauzee was a close second , Gordon Hinter the most underrated.

Keith Wright.

Really liked Joe McBride Jnr as well

Pail Hanlon? Did he no kick the bucket?
This isnt a fair question.

So not fair...
It is unfair, I had to not choose Barry lavety.

It was originally Ivan. A player that got you out your seat. Now it's Lewis, a legend.

Everyone knows his name ... Jimmy O'Rourke.

Frank Sauzee for me, he was Le God.

Different eras and ages will have different favs. From my early years Alex Edwards from my middle ages Michael O’Neil and the modern times Cup final team of 2016

Pat Stanton - the reason I’m a Hibee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wee Russell

Jimmy O'Rourke.

Pat Stanton

Has to be frank sauzee,

As everyone else will agree, each and every one of the cup winning team (and subs, management, coaching staff, kit men/women and bus driver) will forever hold a special place in my heart, but there is (and only will be) one Sauzee.

I could easily have spent the whole game focusing on only him, sitting in my seat open jawed at how effortlessly he strolled through a game whilst still playing touches that if Ronaldo/Messi had done them would be repeated endlessly on Sky.

It still breaks my heart to this day how it ended.

Sauzee, there's only one Sauzee.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Pat Stanton : I was just a lad when I saw him play for Hibs but he was my hero. I was too young to fully appreciate just how great a player he really was, but I remember being really upset when he left Hibs and signed for Celtic. First Hibs v Rangers game my dad took me and my brother to we won 2-1 and Paddy scored both Hibs goals with headers..he was great in the air.

Closely followed by Ally McLeod, Russell Latapy and Franck Sauzee.

SJM

Not including the 2016 immortals, either Russell Latapy or Darren Jackson.

Definitely Franck Sauzee. I mean he really was a world class player in a world class Hibernian top. On and off the field he was elegance personified. 16 years on I don't think I've got over how broken hearted I am at how it's ended.

Those closely behind are Derek Riordan, Gordon Hunter, Russell Latapy and of course every single player on the pitch at Hampden 21st May 2016.

Pat stanton

Sauzee is a weird one. I obviously love the guy, but his pretty much blatant refusal to reciprocate since leaving is pretty shit. I'm sure efforts have been made and he's deefied us.

Sauzee is a weird one. I obviously love the guy, but his pretty much blatant refusal to reciprocate since leaving is pretty shit. I'm sure efforts have been made and he's deefied us.

A few months after he left he attended the Franck Sauzee appreciation society function in the May. He was given a plaque and a fishing holiday from us supporters. I always wonder if he went on it? Anyone on here involved in that? It was a great afternoon and I got my pic taken with him. He looked humbled and quite emotional at the turnout. Something has happened to him to seriously upset him...

A few months after he left he attended the Franck Sauzee appreciation society function in the May. He was given a plaque and a fishing holiday from us supporters. I always wonder if he went on it? Anyone on here involved in that? It was a great afternoon and I got my pic taken with him. He looked humbled and quite emotional at the turnout. Something has happened to him to seriously upset him...

Aye I was at that event which I think took place in early June

But able to take cash to sign prints and talk to journalists on trips to Scotland. Something not right

But able to take cash to sign prints and talk to journalists on trips to Scotland. Something not right
He's been in Scotland recently?

He's been in Scotland recently?

I’m not sure - the article bumped suggests that 2008 was his first time back but I’m fairly sure not, I think he was at glen eagles before that.

He would even speak to ted brack - and I believe that he was offered the chance all expenses paid to come to the book launch and deefied it.

Although Sauzee was probably the best player I, and no doubt many others, will ever see at the Leith San Siro, my favourite player has tae be Keef Keef Keef. My first Hibs hero

This thread has been viewed 3221 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back