Favourite player

Smurf

Private Member
Registered
May 15, 2003
Suburbia
Definitely Franck Sauzee. I mean he really was a world class player in a world class Hibernian top. On and off the field he was elegance personified. 16 years on I don't think I've got over how broken hearted I am at how it's ended.

Those closely behind are Derek Riordan, Gordon Hunter, Russell Latapy and of course every single player on the pitch at Hampden 21st May 2016.

southfieldhibby

Private Member
Registered
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Oct 12, 2002
EH15
Sauzee is a weird one. I obviously love the guy, but his pretty much blatant refusal to reciprocate since leaving is pretty shit. I'm sure efforts have been made and he's deefied us.

Smurf

Private Member
Registered
May 15, 2003
Suburbia
Sauzee is a weird one. I obviously love the guy, but his pretty much blatant refusal to reciprocate since leaving is pretty shit. I'm sure efforts have been made and he's deefied us.
A few months after he left he attended the Franck Sauzee appreciation society function in the May. He was given a plaque and a fishing holiday from us supporters. I always wonder if he went on it? Anyone on here involved in that? It was a great afternoon and I got my pic taken with him. He looked humbled and quite emotional at the turnout. Something has happened to him to seriously upset him...

tricky

Private Member
Registered
Monthly Radge
Sep 5, 2002
standing on the brink of history
A few months after he left he attended the Franck Sauzee appreciation society function in the May. He was given a plaque and a fishing holiday from us supporters. I always wonder if he went on it? Anyone on here involved in that? It was a great afternoon and I got my pic taken with him. He looked humbled and quite emotional at the turnout. Something has happened to him to seriously upset him...
Aye I was at that event which I think took place in early June

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
Jun 27, 2002
Gourock
www.hibeesbounce.com
But able to take cash to sign prints and talk to journalists on trips to Scotland. Something not right

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
Jun 27, 2002
Gourock
www.hibeesbounce.com
He's been in Scotland recently?
I’m not sure - the article bumped suggests that 2008 was his first time back but I’m fairly sure not, I think he was at glen eagles before that.

He would even speak to ted brack - and I believe that he was offered the chance all expenses paid to come to the book launch and deefied it.

MixuDave

Flag Owner
Registered
Lewis Flag Donator
Jan 5, 2007
Although Sauzee was probably the best player I, and no doubt many others, will ever see at the Leith San Siro, my favourite player has tae be Keef Keef Keef. My first Hibs hero