• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

Fao Power

NW

Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Hi KP

Can you perhaps enlighten the fans on the following in some detail?

Given that our board and paid commercial team seem lacking in either appetite or ability to bring in commercial revenue and also given our manager is saying our budget is burst when even a blind man can see the squads short

1 why did the club turn down income in the form
Of a shirt sponsor , we are a football club and we need funding

2. Why has the income due from the NHS deal in the famous five stand gone? What is the latest for the deal and why did we close the stand and likely lose revenue waiting for the deal

3 it appears the budget is not changing after the recent , silent and peculiar take over. Given that the highest outgoing per month was our previous owner, why is the budget not up by approximately £10k per week

The view is we have had a poor summer and morale already low, the silence from the club has been odd.

Thank you

Greenpower

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Also, is there a major issue in the commercial department? As we have a very high attrition rate for staff that work in that area

Why have the large boards not been sold in between FF stand and also Dunbar end ?

Why have we got a sponsor for the st Johnstone game ?

Jamie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
How much does this Burt character invoice Hibernian for his work? Or is he employed?

Who are the other 2.

The audioboom said a team of 4?

Kenny, Peter and who and what salary do they take per year?

Over 100k?

The more I listen the more livid I become, branding? Yet to see the brand? A new website and a new ticket site.

Website 1st then twitter, fb etc etc and with auto posting then website should be top priority.

NW

Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Also something I’ve asked a number of times but never had an answer or maybe the lack of an answer is actually the answer.

We have a number of directors who have been on the board for years, Amanda, Brian, Bruce, what do they offer and bring to the table? It certainly doesn’t appear to be money and is it really healthy to keep the same non execs for so long.

Power

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Quite specific questions there. The club are very approachable and the direct areas can be reached through here - do give it a go.

From the best of my knowledge.

- the club had front of shirt offers but were strong enough to say no as none matched what the club wanted and it opened the door for the big push the Club wants to do with Hibernian Community Foundation (not just some tick box exercise).

No knowledge on the FF stand as that’s before my time, been and gone.

The budget for 2019/2020 has been set for some time, much like in my full time job, budget lines move all the time. Ron is just in and he has asked to give himself the chance to review everything before doing anything. Sounds reasonable.

Commercial running as ever GP. Sounds like you have energy to give though - get in touch with them to help.

J - the standard you would expect of someone needed to bring all the season ticket material, online content and cool stuff you would expect of a big brand. Very similar to our Owen.

It’s very much a focus of Hibs winning games and doing what we always try to do - the updates or potential changes will come.

Here to help where I can.

Last edited:

Jamie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Glad they acknowledge the website is rotten. ☺

NW

Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Power

We have a manager needing money , yet we never bring in external funding and we can turn down a deal? Yet we will continue beg fans for anything and everything. I don’t see that as being strong, more being totally inept.

The club were quick to shut parts of the stand and highlight it would generate rent from the NHS deal, the decent thing would be to close it off. It is our club, a football club not a property toy for the custodians.

All of these are before your time, that doesn’t mean that real answers cannot be sought out.

You have engaged with fans in couple months more than anyone ever has and I think it’s fantastic but it again begs the question what do the other non execs bring?

The lack of income is not just for the fans to
Sort, our board and club need to dramatically improve.

Still love to find out where the 10k is going of not to the core reason we exist

Power

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Power

We have a manager needing money , yet we never bring in external funding and we can turn down a deal? Yet we will continue beg fans for anything and everything. I don’t see that as being strong, more being totally inept.

The club were quick to shut parts of the stand and highlight it would generate rent from the NHS deal, the decent thing would be to close it off. It is our club, a football club not a property toy for the custodians.

All of these are before your time, that doesn’t mean that real answers cannot be sought out.

You have engaged with fans in couple months more than anyone ever has and I think it’s fantastic but it again begs the question what do the other non execs bring?

The lack of income is not just for the fans to
Sort, our board and club need to dramatically improve.

Still love to find out where the 10k is going of not to the core reason we exist
The commercial arrangements are sensitive but front of shirt sponsor isnae a lucrative deal as you may think. The logos emblazoning all other teams in the league point tae that - there’s mair sponsorship opportunity than just that too.

I reckon you could guess my answer why others on the board are on the board - much like every other exec team up and down the country in every sector - trust and experience.

Accounts will be out soon for you to pour your eyes over.

I’ll guess It’s been a while since the club has had a full review of everything and anything. I’m certain we’ll see some positive changes from that.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Greenpower

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Quite specific questions there. The club are very approachable and the direct areas can be reached through here - do give it a go.

From the best of my knowledge.

- the club had front of shirt offers but were strong enough to say no as none matched what the club wanted and it opened the door for the big push the Club wants to do with Hibernian Community Foundation (not just some tick box exercise).

No knowledge on the FF stand as that’s before my time, been and gone.

The budget for 2019/2020 has been set for some time, much like in my full time job, budget lines move all the time. Ron is just in and he has asked to give himself the chance to review everything before doing anything. Sounds reasonable.

Commercial running as ever GP. Sounds like you have energy to give though - get in touch with them to help.

J - the standard you would expect of someone needed to bring all the season ticket material, online content and cool stuff you would expect of a big brand. Very similar to our Owen.

It’s very much a focus of Hibs winning games and doing what we always try to do - the updates or potential changes will come.

Here to help where I can.
Are you for real. You don’t answer questions , just spin.

You seriously think l want a to help commercial dept.

You were asked simple direct questions. Why have a “fan rep “‘ and tell people to contact the club.

FF stand is empty. We were told two years ago NHS were taking it over. Why is it empty? Why are the exec team leaving this unused ?

You are a non executive director. I have massive doubts you actually know what that means

Power

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Are you for real. You don’t answer questions , just spin.

You seriously think l want a to help commercial dept.

You were asked simple direct questions. Why have a “fan rep “‘ and tell people to contact the club.

FF stand is empty. We were told two years ago NHS were taking it over. Why is it empty? Why are the exec team leaving this unused ?

You are a non executive director. I have massive doubts you actually know what that means
Fair enough, your opinion sir. When wanting to discuss specifics why go through a middleman? Have you ever approached the club?

I’ll still pass on your comments but it does come across as agenda driven and negative.

Greenpower

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Fair enough, your opinion sir. When wanting to discuss specifics why go through a middleman? Have you ever approached the club?

I’ll still pass on your comments but it does come across as agenda driven and negative.
Yeah l have.

Your a non executive director. Your the person that stood on a ticket of communication.

It’s challenging questions. Challenging questions a competent non executive director should be asking.

They aren’t comments . They are questions .

So for clarity, specific questions should not be directed to a middleman since thats what you call yourself .

SuperTortolano

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Every single team in the league has a shirt sponsorship, because it brings in money. It doesn’t matter if it’s £50,000 or £500,000, the money ultimately should be used to strengthen the team.

MSG_07

Bounce Radge
Every single team in the league has a shirt sponsorship, because it brings in money. It doesn’t matter if it’s £50,000 or £500,000, the money ultimately should be used to strengthen the team.
Could mean the difference between having wages for a new striker which we desperately need.

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
You’re right but we’re in a scenario where we might’ve signed a 50k a year 3 year deal but the new owner thinks we can do better next year so told them to bolt.
Hoping that’s the case anyway 👍

Greenpower

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
You’re right but we’re in a scenario where we might’ve signed a 50k a year 3 year deal but the new owner thinks we can do better next year so told them to bolt.
Hoping that’s the case anyway 👍
Ron wasn’t majority when head of commercial failed after many months, to land a sponsor.

Right up to announcing not having a sponsor. Potential targets were getting cold called.

Despite Dempster spin and the fans rep supporting that spin . We needed the money even if one season. Even consider selling the jersey one game at a time .

Greenpower

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
How much does this Burt character invoice Hibernian for his work? Or is he employed?

Who are the other 2.

The audioboom said a team of 4?

Kenny, Peter and who and what salary do they take per year?

Over 100k?

The more I listen the more livid I become, branding? Yet to see the brand? A new website and a new ticket site.

Website 1st then twitter, fb etc etc and with auto posting then website should be top priority.
Is this the leith agency you are referring to?

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Ron wasn’t majority when head of commercial failed after many months, to land a sponsor.

Right up to announcing not having a sponsor. Potential targets were getting cold called.

Despite Dempster spin and the fans rep supporting that spin . We needed the money even if one season. Even consider selling the jersey one game at a time .
Ahh right,I’m guessing LD hasn’t passed that info on from within the club :sm113:
If it’s been a huge error from the commercial team then can imagine Ron will swing the axe when he finds out.

I would.

NW

Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Who heads up
Commercial and wants their background?

Hibs v Gunts

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel